𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 37

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It's Saturday, and I have nothing planned for the day. I made the decision to go on a date with Deena. I got out of bed and dialed Deena's phone number.

It took a few rings before someone picked up. "Hello?" Deena asked from the other line. "Hi love," I replied. "Oh Sam, what's up?" she inquired. "Um nothing, do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked, and she chuckled. "Yeah, when?" "Now, maybe at 7:00 p.m., I'll pick you up, be ready" I added, smiling.

"Okay, bye, love you," Deena said, "Okay, love you too," I answered, and she hung up the phone. I went to the closet to select a suitable outfit to wear, nothing too spectacular. A crop top, a denim jacket, and a skirt are among the items I choose. I put them on and apply a thin coat of lipstick.

I put on my sneakers and walk down the stairs. My Mom is at work, so I'm the only one in the house, but she'll be home soon. As I walk outside, I lock the front door and place the keys where we keep them. I get into my car and drive to Deena's residence.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was finally ready, and now I'm in my living room, watching Sports Channel with my Dad, who is napping after a long day at work. I sighed and looked at my watch; it was 7 p.m. and there was a knock at the door.

I instantly opened it and hugged and kissed my girlfriend on the cheek. "Wow, you miss me that much?" Sam joked as we pulled away. "Hm, maybe," I replied, and she gently nuged my shoulder. We both laughed, and I shut the door behind us as we climbed into Sam's car.

"So, where are you taking me?" I inquired as Sam began driving. "Hm, like in a restaurant or something?" Sam replied. "Or maybe we just go to the mall and watch a movie there," she added. "Hm, sounds like a plan Fraser," I said with a smirk as I gazed out the window.

We arrived to Shadyside Mall and entered together, holding hands. People gaze at us, like they've seen a ghost or something, but we don't mind since we're happy with each other. Sam buy the tickets, while I purchase our foods. We entered the theater and took a seat somewhere.

Someone was staring at me while I was watching the movie. "What?" I inquired as I looked to my side and saw Sam smiling. "Nothing, you just look so beautiful," Sam replied, and I blushed.

"Yeah, I know," I admitted quietly. Sam and I both began to lean in. We kissed and made out till the movie was finished. Well, we watch the movie a little bit.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I drive Deena back to her house "I had fun tonight" she said "Yeah, you did" I smirked, she rolled her eyes and I laugh. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sam," Deena said. "Yeah, bye, love you," I said, kissing her on the lips. "Love you too, drive safe," she said, as I walked to my car, got in, and started the engine.

I gave Deena a small wave, and she returned the gesture, and I drove back to my house.

_____________