𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 32

𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

My stomach grumbled from hunger when I was in my AOL. I proceeded to Deena's room on the second floor. I slightly open the door to her room. I see Sam and Deena peacefully sleeping. I smile on how cute they are. I walked up to them and lightly tapped Deena on the shoulder.

"What?" Deena inquired, "I'm hungry, can I order pizza?" I replied, "My wallet is in my bag, just take some money out of there!" she whisper shouted, "Okay!" I replied as I opened her bag and took her wallet, which contained a $20 bill.

"Thanks, Deena," I said as I walked downstairs to place an order for pizza. I dial the pizza place's phone number. "Hello, may I take your order?" The women asked in the other line. "Um.. one box of pepperoni pizza please," I replied. "Okay, that's it?" she asked. "Yes, thank you," I replied.

I sat in the living room couch till a knock came at the door. I thought the pizza was delivered but its Dad "Uh.. hi Dad, are you good?" I inquired, "Yeah, just tired from work," Dad replied. I take a step back to make room for him. We sat down on the couch and watched TV.

There was a knock on the door, and it was the pizza. 'Thank god, I'm starving' I thought as I grabbed the box and handed the money to the delivery man. I closed the door, placed the pizza box on the table, and then opened it.

I have two plates with pizza on it and I left two more in the box for Deena and Sam. I handed one to my dad and we eat the food.

𝙈𝙧. 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Josh, where's your sister?" I asked my son beside me, "Oh, she's in her room sleeping with her girlfriend," Josh said, and I choked on my food. "Uh what?" I asked. "I didn't mean it that way, they're just taking a nap," he said. "Oh okay," I said with a chuckle.

Josh returned to the basement after we finished our meal. I washed the dishes and placed them where they belong. I took a few steps upstairs and carefully opened Deena's door. Deena's hand is on Sam's waist, and Sam is on top of her. I grinned and walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Sam is on top of me when I wake up. I put her alongside me and gently awoke her. "Hey, let's go downstairs to eat," I said to Sam. "O-okay," she replied, and we got out of bed and went downstairs.

We ate the dinner Josh had prepared for us, and I washed the plates we had used. Sam replied, "I should get home, it's getting late." I frowned  "Okay" and she pecked my lips.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We leave the house and walk to Deena's car. We got in the car and she began driving to my place.

I could only see trees, streetlights, and houses through the window. Deena, park her car in front of my home. "I'll see you tomorrow, love you babe," she said as she kissed my cheek. "Yeah, love you too," I replied as I exited the car and walked to my house.

"Hey Honey, how was school?" my mother greeted me as I entered the living room, "It was good but pretty tiring" I said with a giggle "Did you eat already?" she inquired. "Yes, I eat at Deena's," I replied. "Okay," she said as I walked up to my room.

I started by brushing my teeth and changing into my nightgown. I plopped down in my bed and fell asleep.

_______________________________
how are you doing guys?

love youuuu and enjoyyyy👀