𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

My dad...

What is he doing here, anyway? "What are you doing here?" I inquired. "Umm... I just wanted to apologize for everything I did and for not being a good father to you and Josh," he explained. "Look dad, I'm tired of your bullshit okay? I-" I was interrupted by my father, who said, "I promise I'll be a nice father please?" "Okay," I answered with a sigh.

"Babe who's at the do-" Sam said looking at my dad and me. "Oh.. uhh Sam this is my dad and Dad this is Sam my... girlfriend" I said "Hi Mr. Johnson nice to meet you" Sam said "Oh uhh.. hi" Dad said.

"OK, Dad, Sam and I are going back to my room," I replied. "Okay, I'm going to start cooking dinner," Dad said, and I nodded.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I never expected to meet Deena's father, but it's fine. I suppose...

Deena and I were just lying in her bed, cuddling. "Would you like to listen to some music?" she inquired, and I nodded. Deena stood up and check her mixtape collection. She put it in the cassette player, pressed play, and moved up to her bed, cuddling each other.

"Deena..." I began, "Yeah?" she said, her gaze falling on me. "What's up with you and your Dad?" I questioned, returning the stare. I'm not sure this is the best time to bring up her father. "Nevermind, that's a stupid question, don't answer it," I said. "Ohh... no, it's fine," she replied. "It's just that he always said he'd be a great father for me and Josh, but he just never did, and I'm tired of his fucking excuses."

"Well, that's pretty messed up, but similar, my parents usually fight, and I think my dad is cheating on my mom," I said, "oh.. sorry sam thats really fucked up too," she said, "no, it's okay," I said, leaning in to kiss her.

We pulled away to catch our breaths. "Kiss me again" I said. She wasted no time on kissing me again. Her tounge asking for entrance but I denied it. She squeeze my ass and I moaned. She quickly put her tounge on mine. Our tounge fought and she won. I tugged on her shirt, she pulled away and take off her shirt. I take off my mines too, our lips collided again but this time she started kissing my neck.

I moaned as Deena kissed my neck till she reached my sweet spot. I sense her smirking as she sucks my skin and gives me a hickey right away.

Our lips brushed against each other once more. That was until the door to her room opened. We backed up and stared towards the door, where her father's eyes widened. He responded, "Umm... dinner's ready." "Umm okay, we'll be there in a minute." Deena said, Mr. Johnson closes the door with a nod. She got out of bed to go find for new clothes. She offered me her sweatshirt as well as a pair of jeans. We get dressed fast and head downstairs.

We entered the kitchen to find Josh and Deena's father conversing in a chair. Deena and I took a seat. "Oh, okay, let's eat," her father remarked. We ate in silence until Mr. Johnson asked, "Sooo... how long have you guys been dating?" "About a week ago," Deena replied. "Oh okay," he replied.

We finish our food. I told Deena I'm going home because my Mom's gonna kill me. She nodded and I say goodbye to her dad.

We walked up to her car and climbed inside. She started up the car and headed over to my place. I interlocked our hands together.

"Soo... i'll see you at school?" she said as we approached my house. "Yep, bye love you," I said. "Love you too," she said as I kissed her cheek. When I enter my house, I notice Deena has left. "Who's that?" my mother inquires, I flinched. "Oh Deena, my friend," I saud. "Oh okay, Deena seems like a great kid, keep her around," she said "uhh.. yeah" I said and go to my room.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After driving Sam to her house, I just arrived home. When I enter the house, I see Josh and Dad playing video games in the living room. "Oh hey Deena," Dad said. "Can we talk?" he asked. "Uhh... yeah sure," I replied.

When Josh go down to the basement. I sit on the couch and ask, "What do you want to talk about?" "I know I'm not the best dad, but I'm trying my hardest not to screw up again," he says. "It's just been really hard since your mother died, and I promise to you and Josh that I'll be a good and best dad again okay?" I nod and hug my father.

"I love you, dad," I said. "I love you, too, kiddo," he replied. "Now go to sleep," he said. "Good night," I said as I walked to my room.

Well, it's a lovely day, and my father is doing his best to provide for us. I'm hoping he's serious when he says that. I gazed at the ceiling till I fell asleep.

_______________________
Okay I'm so sorry if this chapter took so long to published but here it is... enjoyy!!🛐💜