🩸Blood Bath🩸

In a huge black tub full of fresh blood, Cupcake & Moonlight was tonging, rubbing & caressing each other naked bodies. The blood was obviously covering their bodies, blood was overflowing & splashing on the floors & walls, She was licking his face , he was licking her face. He was licking & eating her out. She was sucking & gulping him down. She holds onto the edge of the tub as she bends over. She feels a 6 inch cold dick slide in her body. She moans & bites her lip at the feels , which gave her goosebumps. He thrusted himself hard inside , railing faster & deeper. She was moaning & yelping the entire time because the feeling was nothing but pure ecstasy. He pulls her hair & snatches her by the neck & holds her hands behind her back as he rails the fuck outta her. He was letting her know that she was his , that she belonged to him & nobody else.

After a bloody disgusting delicious fuck , he pulls her face towards his & both immediately started kissing slowly & sensually.
"You are mine" he whispers
"I'm yours"
"Das right, so you enjoyed it yeah" ?
"Mhm it's the Dick for me"
He laughs.
"And it's the Kitty for me"
She giggles & hops out the tub.
"I see that juicy ass jiggling"
She laughs "you so crazy boi"
He jumps out & follows behind. She walks in the bed room & sits on the bed.
"So like I wanna talk to you about something that's been on my mind for a while, I just never wanted to say anything about it"
He sits next to her. She faces him.
"Oh really? what's goin on" ?
"Don't get me wrong , I love it here , but I kind of wanna expand & go beyond all of this..do you know what I mean" ?
"What are you talking about cupcake" ?
She sighs deeply "I wanna move to Hollywood"
"What ? You wanna leave Transylvania?" ?
"I just wanna explore life & see what else lies on this earth"
"But this is your home, you can't leave"
"I don't wanna go by myself, I want you & our friends to come with me"
"I don't know if that's something I wanna do& I don't think the others will either"
"Come on Moonlight, you never wanted to start fresh & just see the world, we've been here for centuries, it's time for something new "
He sighs "it does sound kind of fun& fun is my middle name....so what the heck I guess"
"I'll leave everybody a voice message , we leave tomorrow tonight"
"Oh wow"
"I may have already booked a flight"
"Oh wow so you were 5 steps ahead of everybody, you would have left anyways"
"No Moonlight i wouldn't have left neither of you, I would never betray any of y'all, that's why I'm telling you about it because I really want you to come"
"Alright well I'm gonna think about all of this while I sleep"
"You do that & besides it's almost morning , we definitely need some sleep, we've been up all night"
"Yes we have"
She kisses his lips. "Good morning"
"Good morning" he says wit a smile
Both slipped in their coffins & fell fast asleep.