🩸Pool Side🩸

|A FEW MONTHS LATER|

                  Cupcake was by the pool talking to her mom Draculaura on the phone

"Oh I'm so happy for you sweetie , I'm finally gonna be a grandmother"
"Yesss, I'm so happy but also really nervous"
"Oh that's perfectly normal , this is your first pregnancy, your gonna be feeling all sorts of emotions"
"Yea that's true"
"So listen I was thinking maybe you can come back home here in Transylvania until the baby is born"
"Why" ?
"I just think the baby needs to be born somewhere that's more familiar & suitable for a vampire you know"
"My baby can be born here in Hollywood, my baby doesn't have to be born back home"
"But I talked to your father & he thinks it's more appropriate & I think so too"
"This is my baby & if I want my baby to be born here then that's what's gonna happen , I'm an adult , you can't control me"
"Well it was only a suggestion Cupcake, no need to get snappy"
"I'm just standing my ground because you will not tell me what to do & how to do it"
"Talk to Moonlight about this & see what he thinks"
"Oh why? because your own daughter opinion doesn't matter" ?
"No sweetie I didn't mean it like that , you should talk to him about it because he's your husband"
"Ugh but I'm sure he won't agree with you, I think he wants the baby to born here as well"
"Well you don't know that for sure"
"Ugh I honestly don't even know why it's such a big deal"
"It's tradition Cupcake, every vampire should be born & raised in Transylvania, & once their adults then they can decide where they wanna go"
"I don't care bout no tradition mama, this is a new generation & we do things differently, not everybody wants to be stuck in the past"
Draculaura sighs "maybe so"
"Yeah mama & did you know that the vampire's & werewolf's are friends now"?
"So I heard, it's honestly not the best news but I guess we will have to deal with it & get used to it"
Moonlight walks out by the pool.
"Duh, but I gotta go"
"Why are you such in a rush to get off the phone"
"Who you talking to babe" ?
"Mama"
He grabs the phone.
"Mamaaaaaa"
"Heyyyyyy Moonlight baby , how are you" ??
"Excited to be a daddy"
"Im excited for you, but let me make a suggestion"
"What is she saying" ? Cupcake asked
"She said she wants to make a suggestion"
"Ugh let me see the phone"
Cupcake takes the phone"ok bye mama love you"
"Wait a -
Cupcake hangs up & rolls her eyes.
"Why you do mama like that" ?
"Because she's annoying AF"
"What mama do" ?
"Ugh she thinks the baby should we born in Transylvania because it's a more familiar environment for vampires...& also because it's ....tradition"
"Mmmm well that doesn't really sound like a bad idea"
"Moon! not you too"
Cupcake hops up.
"But it's not a terrible idea you know , maybe it will be good for the baby...I mean do you really want our baby to be born here in Hollywood"
"What's wrong with Hollywood? We literally moved here for a reason....to get away from Transylvania & it's crazy traditions"
"Your the one that wanted to move here"
She gasps "ok hold up..I thought you wanted to come here too"?
"Only because you wanted to"
"Now you tell me"
"I wanted to make you happy & besides when you said you already brought the plane tickets...I felt like their was no turning back & I had to deal with it"
"Wow.....so was this all a mistake..." ?
"No baby of course not, none of this was a mistake,it's just ...sometimes I miss home...like don't get me wrong Hollywood is amazing believe me , but it's just something about Transylvania that I love"
Cupcake sighs & sits back down on the edge or the pool.
"Sometimes I find myself missing it too..I just wanted to experience something different..."
"We've had some really fun amazing times here , can't lie about that....but we've also had some really great times back home too"
"Yeah like remember when we first met & we used to hang out at that abandoned house & smoke so much weed , our eyes would nearly be bloodshot"
"Yesss that was so crazy & that one time we got so drunk , we decided to climb trees & we fell & bust our asses"
Cupcake laughs "I remember that , we had to have ice packs & Advil for a week"
Moonlight laughs "I know that shit was insane"
Cupcake glances over at Moonlight.
"We really had some lit memories & honestly I couldn't imagine not showing our baby all those iconic places"
"Yeah"
"Moonlight I'm sorry if you felt force to come"
"No you ain't force me , look here's the thing it's like part of me wanted to go & didn't at the same time, but here I am with my baby girl...you belong to me , so wherever you go I go & wherever I go you go"
"Period"
Moonlight leans in & kisses her lips.
"I love you" he says
"I love you too"
"So here's the question"
"Hit me"
"Do you wanna move back to Transylvania" ?
"How about I think about it some more& I will let you know"
"Alright well take all the time you need , because whatever you decide I will be on board"
Cupcake smiles.