🩸Angel🩸

Qt was laid out on the bed chilling, Outta nowhere Angel kicked down the door.
"Oh shit baby" ! He jumps
"I just killed two crackers & I'm fired TF up & your ass is finna GET IT" !
"Oh my gosh baby I can explainnnnnn, I said I was drunkkkkkk" !
"Im drunk too & I'm finna beat your STANKEN BLACK BOOTY ASS NIGGA" ???
She swings a switch belt in the air& runs towards him growling.
"Oh shit" !!!!
He jumps off the bed screaming. She strikes his ass cheeks with the switch. He screams & slides to the floor, she slaps his cheeks again , his back, his neck & his head.
"IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY, AHHHHHHHHH" !!!!
He struggles to get up& runs away , but trips over his toes ,spins around & falls flat on his back with his legs flying up in tie air.She strikes his dick. He thought lighting was striking him.
"STANK (whip) ASS (whip) NASTY (whip) FUNKY (whip) DIRTY (whip) CHEATING (whip) DOOKIE (whip) NIGGA (whip)
He was steady screaming & crying as he struggles to get up,
"AFTER IM DONE WIT YO BLACK ASS YOU AINT NEVER GONNA CHEAT ON ME EVER AGAIN BITCH ASS NIGGA, YOU MINES BITCH" !!!!!!
She was steady slashing his junk with the switch.

Stephan & Prim was killing themselves laughing.All they heard was him screaming , Angel yelling & cussing at him & the sound of his flesh being smacked.

"Mhm that's what he gets , ain't nobody told him to cheat" ! Stephan said
"Yeahhh he tryna blame the drinking & drugs, nigga bye " ! Prim said
"Right right.,..It sounds like she's killing him" !! Stephan said
"Nah she ain't killing his ass , she just giving him the business" ! Prim said

"MY FACE, MY CHEST, MY STOMACH, MY DICK, MY FEET, MY LEGS, MY THIGHS, MY EVERYTHING" !!!!!!!
He was crying like a complete baby in this bitch.
"NOW RUN & TELL DAT" !!!! She screams as she gives him one good last strike on his junk
"AH" !!!!!!!
Angel was huffing & puffing , then she steps back & storms out the door.
"You ok Angel" ? Stephan asked
"Shut up" !
She walks to another room & slams the door.

Qt was laid out on the floor crying, whimpering & shaking. "Angellllll, I'm sorrryyyyy" he cries out weakly

Stephan & Prim overheard him & died of laughter all over again.