🩸Strip Club🩸

Cupcake, Moonlight & the crew was walking in the club like some bosses

Cupcake, Moonlight & the crew was walking in the club like some bosses. They were escorted into the VIP section & giving free bottles. A whole gang of strippers was coming in the section immediately shaking their asses in everybody faces.
Trxie✨

Cat✨

Mani✨

Mani✨

"Uh no ion go that way" ! Cupcake said"I don't care about your sexuality, We just havin fun babes" Trixie said "Yeah but I don't go that way & I double dare you to shake your ass in my man face" "Honey I'm just doing my job, I get paid to do this"...

"I don't care about your sexuality, We just havin fun babes" Trixie said
"Yeah but I don't go that way & I double dare you to shake your ass in my man face"
"Honey I'm just doing my job, I get paid to do this"
"I don't give a fuck what you get paid to do , if I say don't shake your ass in my man face , don't fuckin do it"
"And what are you gonna if I do it anyways"
"Aye chill out, don't even do that, Im a married man" Moonlight said
"Ion give a fuck about that ring pooh , because I bet I can have you divorcing ya lady by the end of the night , because I can put it on you right"
"EXCUSE YOU TRICK" ?!
She laughs & straddles him.
"Move bitch" ! He yells
He throws her off, she screams as she hit the floor. Cat & Mani was gasping.
"How dare you touch me fuck nigga" ! Trxie screams
"You can't do that" ! Cat said
"Are you crazy, she's a woman" ! Mani said
"No she's a stank ass bitch that's about to become my meal" ! Cupcake says
"What the fuck are you talking about" ?! Cat screams
"I can show you better than I can tell you" !

Cupcake attacks Trxie.Ava attacks Cat & Serp attacks Mani. Cupcake & the girls was biting their necks & clawing at them. Blood flying & they was just a screaming.Moonlight, Brice, JackJack & Mario started attacking all the other strippers. Mario was biting all their fake booties. Them bitches was going crazy. The vamps were taking over & fuckin everybody in this bitch up. Everybody blood was getting drunk up.Cupcake was grabbing & clawing at the strippers off the poles, they were screaming for their fuckin life. Fake plastic booties, boobs & lip fillers were getting snatched the fuck out. Only torn saggy bloody flesh was left.All of the strippers & guests was shredded. Blood covered the entire club. Everybody was laid out dead.
"We will let the Wolfs take care of the bodies" Moonlight said

Da wolfs came threw & gobbled everybody bodies up.Afterwards everybody grabbed themselves some shot glasses & coke& they partied all night.

Everybody was drunk and high as hell by the time they made it back to the castle. Cupcake & Moonlight ran past everybody upstairs. They was ready to fuck tonight.

"Ooh baby I'm so horny" Moonlight says
"Aww zaddy I think I can help you with that"

She unzips his jeans & pulls em down. She sucks him down, he eats her out. He picks her up & throws her on the bed, he throws her legs in the air, enters her & fucks her just like that.
"Open these legs wider girl, I'm tryna go deeper"
She opens em wider too,
"Mhmmm just like that" he grunts
He fucks her harder.She was just a moaning & squealing, she ain't give a fuck who heard. She was gripping the sheets & clawing at his back.
"Oh my gosh zaddy fuck me" ! She yells
He wasn't playing no games tonight.
"Now let me hit that shit from the side"
She quickly gets on her side & he tore it up.
"OH FUCK" ! She yells

Afterwards both was laid out breathless.
"I gotta admit , drunk & high sex is the best sex" Moonlight said
"I highly agree" Cupcake replies