PAGE 21

CHAPTER 19

Next day  :

Why this case is so shittyyyy……. Why there are no clueeeeesss   yettttt……

You were working on the case again , and still there was not a single clue .

If things goes on like this that yoongi bloody will eat me aliveee .

Ohh Jimin sent a mail  . You pressed on your alarm speaker .

hope you slept last night peacefully . Don't catch cold.

He's so sweet , inspite of denying his proposal he wants to be normal friends with me as we were before . What can I ask more . 

You were putting your mail alarm aside after replying but then you noticed something .

110 missed calls from Yoongi . On the alarm mail

WHATTTT? WHEN WAS THISSS? FUCKKK ! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT YNNNN……

you immediately checked the missed calls it was yesterday's .

FUCK ! LAST NIGHT HE WAS ABOUT TO TAKE ME SOMEWHERE BUT I WENT WITH JIMIN …..

NOWW WHATTTT? WHAT SHOULD I DOOO? 

chill chill , why am I scared , he was the one who went on a fucking date with his girlfriend and didn't bother to help me out why should I care . 

I can also take a rest , I was working so hard , 

Leave yn , don't be a brat . Face that freakingggg Min Yoongi . Just because he's the head officer dosent mean he can torture me . He tortured me alot .

When you were about to put go when the  phone on the table it started ringing . 

Your mind went blank , sweat forming on your palms , with lips partly trembling . 

You knew it was Him ,
MIN YOONGI  , Your Head Officer , whom you ignored the whole evening  .  With fearful posture , forcing your eyes you picked it up , and you felt it already it was him .

Yes , it was him again . 

Why are you sacred yn , you said to yourself , 

He was busy kissing  his girlfriend  and he expect me to complete the whole work ? Why am I suppose to work like a lame worker when he's enjoying ? Who is he to treat me  like this ? 

Just now you were scared thinking of what he'll say , but suddenly you remembered what Jin told you .

Which head officer behaves like this ? Ignoring their workers , not talking properly with them as if they are some kind of a trash! 

No Min Yoongi ! This will not happen now .

You took the call . For some time you didn't say anything .

OFFICER YN ?  

yes !

Where were you yesterday ?

His voice was deep and commanding , he was angry , but tried to control it .

I was busy with my friend , hanging out .

You let it freely with full confidence , this will be the first time you talked to him like that . For the first time you were not fearing  him . 

"FRIEND ? WHO ? "

he sounded raspy , surely he was angry but still he was trying he's best not to let out his anger . 

"That doesn't bother you , I was just chilling with him , and yes I took rest for a day . And I needed it . So pleae stop overeacting
Mr. Head Officer . I'm not your servant !"

With that you hung up the call . 

This a hurt you a little bit talking to him like that . But he deserved it . 

Why can't he just talk normally , why he has to always be so rude . 

Two weeks later:

He didn't call you for two weeks , nor contacted you , no meetings , nothing . And to be frank , you missed him , you missed looking at him , and also you missed his voice . 

But this was gross . He will be probably spending his time with his girlfriend you thought and shooked of his thoughts from your mind .