PAGE 38

Chapter 36

Yn

I opened my eyes and noticed the room It was the same as before I got up and lean on the head board of the bed .

I looked around the room it was very neat I haven't seen any maids here before so his man clean this all up ? A yawn escaped from my mouth And I rubbed both my palms

Gosh it's cold .

Were there suppose to be any hidden proofs in here I guessed looking at the corners and moving my eyes here and there across the room it was very big .

Actually big .

Yoongi was clever enough to not keep me in a room with full proofs but what if there were any by mistake he left or something I need to check .

I pressed my feet into the cold floor  and started searching .

What , I don't know  , something that can give me enough information about his identity . Who were these people ? Mafia gangs ? Murderers ? What were they called ?

I went to the drawers I left them open but nothing was there except one perfume bottle .

Is this big house his ? When did he brought it ? Wasn't he working as a doctor in the Hazel Hospital ? What changed him to become a murderer like this ?

Nothing was there .

I went to push open the cupboards but they were locked

God .

After that I scanned the corners underneath the bed besides the windows

Totally nothing nothing .

In the bathroom even nothing .

Clearly they didn't keep anything here .no proofs nothing .

Suddenly I ears popped up with the loud thud

I flinched and probably must've tripped on my feets .

What the heck was that ?

That was a recognised sound

Gunshots ..

I flinched again as the sound became more stronger and powerful .

Were they killing again someone ?

Keeping my fists tight I went out of the room . Here in the doorways the sound was more clear but it suprised me to see there was noone doorways also in the hall .

How could they leave a detective officer like this free in their house .

Leave 

I rushed on the stairs and went where the sounds of the gunshots took me . Side by side I kept my eyes and ears also attentive what if I bump onto somebody . Next time they'll make sure to lock me up which will be not so pleasant situation for my state.

I reached the exit door.

And I could here loud bangs of shots.

I leaned onto the huge door .

Somebody was shooting .

Without a second thought I opened the door not widely only a slight push just for me to see . But everything was so blurry that it was of no use .

I sighed .

I grabbed the handle and pushed it open

Why ? may be I can't take in more deaths or may be I was angry on everyone either way .