PAGE 39

Chapter 37

Yn :

Ugh this is so boring Another flipping and
then I was sighing for the 20th time for the day .

The hardcover was not at all helping in decreasing the boredom in my brain and the story in this book was so disgusting like why would the main leads not behave mature .

The start of this chapter was like they kissed . What the heck . I flipped and tossed the book on the couch beside closing my eyes .

I litrelly need some time . All romance shit is disgusting . Why do I even decided to read it also putting my feets to the floor i went to grab the coffee mug from my side table .

I wanted to read something after giving up on finding the clues .it's not that I had not searched but the next I searched every corner . Even banged my head to the headboard of the bed still i didn't find anything except it caused a bruise .

Yoongi didn't show up since the day he handed me his sweater. I don't understand him . One time he is very dangerous and one time he becomes vulnerable but it's not that I haven't seen his vulnerable side that much but only once .

The way his face and his body was closer to mine and the way his fingers brushed while handling me the sweater and the expression on his face that dangerous to somewhat soft tint in his shiny sharp eyes I would be lying if it didn't cause any displacement of my heart arteries .

Shit .

I don't want to think about that not now not in the worst situation of my life I want to find clue's but how? . His Men are litrelly surrounding me since the past few weeks and I can't do anything but one thing that when I requested them that I was bored they handed me this shitty book these people don't even have a taste.

I eyed the book before taking a sip of my hot coffee
This sucks

I grabbed it again and went through some more pages

I had a plan

No matter this book sucked in the romace trope and I liked soft romance this dark romace was too harsh on me never worked for me but the trope here was kinda similar to mine and it helped .

Surprisingly...

I had a plan .

And I want to work it out.

I smiled while reading each lines of how it described

That's exactly what I want .

Bang .

I flinched at the sudden sound and saw Yoongi standing at the door .

My eyes plopped up .

What was he doing here ?

He moved his feet towards the bed .

Before I could process anything he brushed passed me and opened the cupboards and removed some files . My eyes were in the same condition open and wide he just glanced at me once .

When he litrelly gave me his sweater the day before .

No hello ? Or hi?

Leave what to expect

Just when he turned his face he looked at me .

I looked at him

I don't know what happens around me and I don't know how to react , what kind of relationship was this ? Enemies ? Or was this another trick .

He was directly looking at me right now and I didn't move though my body wants to react and will react at any point but I don't know why he's staring me was he studying me ?

But then he finally  opened his thin mouth and one harsh deep voice came into the quiet room

Shift to my room .

What .

Did I hear that right ? Shift what ?

Excuse me what?  I asked taking aback from what he said not that this was like a complete impossible thing to happen but it actually was at this point with him ofcourse .

Did he not told me to go to this room ? then why he's telling me to shift to his room again .

I don't like to repeat yn do what is told .

This was harsh what does he think ?
I fisted my knucles till they were white,  anger . Alot anger. I tried to control anyways after few days he will be behind the bars but for now before I bring my plan into action I have to do what he says .

I kept quiet .

He didn't react nor did he wait he again brushed passed by me and the only sound I heard last was the closing of the door.

29 days counting and you are out Min Yoongi .