{5} Mine [Series 2]

******************************
{A/N: I'M GOING TO KIND OF SKIP AROUND IN THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS SORT OF. IN CHAPTER 5, I'M GOING TO MENTION KEIRA'S EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY. IN CHAPTER 6, I'M GOING TO MENTION KEIRA'S GRADUATION, KIMBERLY & ASHTON'S WEDDING, AND KEIRA & COLBY'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. IN CHAPTER 7, I'M GOING TO MENTION WHEN SHE DELIVERS THE BABY. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!}
******************************

FIVE:

© All Rights Reserved - 2013 S. M. Palmer

♥︎♡♥︎ KEIRA ♡♥︎♡

THE NEXT FEW WEEKS GO by fast. Before I know it, it's my 18th birthday.

{Wednesday, April 28, 2010}

"Psst, Keira?" I hear Colby murmur softly into my ear. 'Mm, I love to wake up to that voice' I mentally smile as I flutter my eyes open and notice he's laying beside me with a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Morning, baby," I reply cheerfully.

"Happy birthday, babe!" he exclaims before bending down and softly pressing his lips against mine.

I smile against his lips before he deepens the kiss. Flipping us over, I crawl on top of him, making sure not to put pressure on my stomach, as we continue to kiss. We kiss for awhile until my phone starts ringing.

Colby pulls away from me and I answer it. "Hello?"

"Happy birthday, sweetie," I hear Kimberly reply cheerfully.

"Aw, thanks, Kimberly," I reply. "Are you and Ashton doing anything fun today?"

"Mm-hmm," she answers. "Look, I better get going. But I hope you have a happy birthday and hopefully I'll talk to you later."

"Alright," I answer. "Bye."

The call ends and I turn to Colby. "Who was that?" he questions as he gently rubs my stomach.

"Your mom," I inform. "She was calling to wish me a happy birthday."

"Oh. Well, come on let's go have breakfast and then we'll play it out from there," he replies.

Nodding my head, we get out of bed and start getting ready.

- - -

All in all, my 18th birthday is a huge success. After lunch time, Kimberly invites us over and when we arrive at her house, everyone jumps out and yells surprise.

All my friends, my mom, Augustine, and mostly mine and Colby's siblings are all here.

"Aw, y'all are the best," I reply, looking around the room while smiling at everyone.

Colby comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Happy birthday, baby."

Kimberly comes up to me and kisses my cheek. "Glad you like it," she replies with a smile. She then leans behind me to whispers something to Colby. I felt him nod before taking my hand. "Follow me," he instructs.

Covering my eyes, he directs me into the living room before whispering, "On the count of three, I'm going to uncover your eyes," into my ear. "One. Two. Three. Surprise!"

He uncovers my eyes and what is in front of me, astonishes me. "Holy shit," I mumble, covering my mouth as silent tears leak out.

There, in the middle of the living room, is a solid white bassinet on a dark wooden frame with black wheels. "It's amazing," I inform.