{45} Mine [Series 2]

FORTY-FIVE:

© All Rights Reserved - 2013 S. M. Palmer

♥︎♡♥︎ KEIRA ♡♥︎♡

{Saturday, August 6, 2011}

COLBY DROPS ME OFF AT home the next day, and then continues to work. I go into the apartment and plop down on the couch. This morning when I woke up, my thighs and my back were so sore. 'It's going to be a pain keeping up with Mr. Trouble Maker today' I thought as I flip the TV onto MTV. MTV's 16 and Pregnant is on. This episode is for a girl named Taylor and her story. When it goes to commercial, I get up from the couch and go into the kitchen to get a Monster Energy drink from the fridge. As soon as I shut the fridge, someone yells, "I'm here to drop off Derek."

I put the Monster can on the counter and go to meet my brother. "Hey, Bubba," I reply, getting up on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek. I take Derek from him and shower him with kisses. "Hey, dude."

A huge smile plasters across his face. "Mama!"

Korey sets Derek's overnight bag on the floor by the front door. "Well, I better head out to work. Oh, wait, did you and Colby have fun spending the night in the hotel last night?"

That's when it all comes flashing back.

=+= Stopping in front of our hotel room, before the door is even opened, Colby picks me up—my legs wrapping around his waist—and starts kissing me. "Mm, babe, tonight I'm to 'rock' your world so freaking hard!" he whispers huskily against my lips.

I moan into his mouth. He finally gets the door open and steps inside. Using his foot, he shuts the door behind himself and then stumbles to the bed, still kissing me passionately and my legs wrapped around his waist. He drops me on the bed and crawls on top of me. "Babe, I'm going to give you so much of my dick tonight that you won't be able to leave the bed tomorrow," he mutters huskily as he unzips the side of my dress.

"Do it however you want," I moan. "Just 'give me' the dick!"

He finally gets my dress unzipped and stripes it off me. Underneath I'm wearing my black, extreme push-up bra and zebra print thongs. I roll us over and start unbuttoning his shirt. "Oooh, baby, hurry up!" he moans loudly.

Briskly unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and tossing it over yonder, I remove his jeans and also toss them over yonder. Rolling us back over, he starts kissing my neck, in between my breasts, my stomach, and around my navel. After that, he moves his lips back up to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck. Shaking his hands behind me, he finds my clasp and unclasps my bra. Then, he lays me back down and starts kissing my bare chest. With his other hand, he brings it down and starts rubbing the outside of my thongs, making them wet. My hips immediately rise up, wanting more. He lightly presses his lips against mine and smirks. "Hm, is this someone's way of begging for more?" he asks, pulling away and peering down at my aroused nipples. After a moment, he meets my eyes and cocks an eyebrow.

"Maybe," I mutter breathlessly.

He smirks at me again as he presses his lips backs against mine. Taking both his hands, he removes my thongs and chucks over yonder. Once that's done, he removes his lips from mine and starts sucking on one of nipples as he pushes his finger inside and starts flicking it around. "Holy shit, Colby! That feels amazing," I moan, gripping his hair and practically panting.

"Damn, babe, you're 'so' fucking wet for me," he comments. After a few seconds, he yanks his finger out and shoves it in his mouth. "Damn, you taste amazing," he comments again. "I may just have to go down on you."