C10: Secret

"Starting tomorrow, I will I will protect you All day all night."

Artist: 엔하이픈 (ENYHPEN)
Song: 10 Months
Album: Border : Day One

Third Person

The KM women's volleyball team won the practice match. They followed what Lalis told them to do, which led them to win the practice match.

For them, practice matches are serious games, and it was like a championship game. Win and lose are very important to them because if they win, people will respect and be scared of them, but if they don't win, people will mock and look down at them.

Lalisa went back to the court after she bought Irene in the infirmary. Jeongyeon volunteered to take Irene and Nayeon to their respective homes.

Yonsei University players are sitting on the other side of the bleachers, talking, resting, and laughing like they are having a good time.

Suddenly, Lalisa creased her eyebrows when she heard what the Yonsei student was talking about. Their topic was the captain of KM University, who is either Captain Bitch or Jennie.

Yonsei's players' voices are becoming increasingly audible, making it impossible for KM's players to ignore them. It was like they were intentionally mocking and making fun of their captain.

"Did you know the reason why number 67 gave up on her?" Siyeon asked her whole team.

"Why?" Her teammate asked and its voice is full of curiousity.

"It's because she is a fucking bitch and ignorant. She doesn't care about anyone except her fucking self. Not because she is the daughter of this university, she can do whatever the fuck she wants. " Siyeon said, and she laughed loudly, like it was the funniest thing she had ever said in her whole life.

"Well, we already guess it since it's so obvious that she is a selfish-brat and bitch." Her other teammate added.

"I heard that she has a 32-year-old fiancee. Can you believe that?" Aisha said while glancing at the other team.

"Really?!" Yonsei University exclaimed and gasped.

"Yeah, I can't believe she's going to marry someone so much older than her. Sometimes I wonder if her parents are giving her some allowance, because if not, her fiancee must be her sugar daddy." Aisha added.

"Pssh, such a bi—" Siyeon didn't finish her sentence when someone cut her off.

"Another bitch word from you again, I will cut your fucking tongue." Lalisa said this with a smile on her face, but it wasn't a happy smile; it was a murderous smile.

No one aware that the certain brunette was listening to them behind the metal door. She heard what and how Yonsei's players make fun of her. She was about to march towards them and confront them but she stop herself when she heard Lisa's voice.

"Who the fuck are you to talk to Siyeon like that?" Aisha asked Lalisa.

"Who the fuck are you then to talk to Jennie like that?" Lalisa asked back.

The whole KM University team is watching them. If you are all wondering where their coaches are, well, they are catching up and having a good time in Jessi's office.