C27: Run Away

"It feels like everybody’s happy but me It hurts more when I smile than when I cry Though I try to hold it back everyday, though I try to hang in there."

Artist: TXT
Song: Run Away
Album: THE DREAM CHAPTER: MAGIC

Lalisa

Everything went to normal, Jennie attending her class and training. She is still staying at her Uncle and Auntie's house.

We became much closer than before. She opened up to me and we are almost always together. However, we are still bickering, but it's not like before where it would end up me getting hurt physically.

Today, our team decided to have lunch together, even though we are from different courses and have different schedules. They pulled some strings, so we will have the same lunch time.

I'm walking alone to the cafeteria when suddenly someone clings to my arm. It's Jennie. She likes to cling to my arm and I've already gotten used to it.

"How is your morning class?" I asked as I grabbed her books from her arm, helping her to carry them.

"It's boring as usual." She answered.

All of a sudden, her phone made a ding sound, indicating she had received a text. She opened her phone and showed me the message.

Her auntie invited me to have dinner with them later.

"Please, I know you are busy lately, but can you come later?" She asked cutely, and I couldn't say no to that.

"I will, especially when my best friend is giving me her cute puppy eyes." I pinched her cheek and she giggled.

She handed me her phone, asking me to reply to her auntie, which I quickly did. When I was about to turn off her phone, I saw our conversation.

"Captain?"

"Hmm?"

"Why is my number unknown? You didn't save my number?" I asked her, which made her look at me.

"I memorized your number, so there is no need to save it to my phone." She said nonchalantly.

I handed her phone to her and she released her hold on my arm. I walked ahead of her, leaving her behind.

"Lalisa! Wait for me! " She shouted, but I ignored her. She kept calling my name, but I didn't bother looking back.

"Save my number first!" I shouted back.

We arrived in the cafeteria. I sat between Jisoo and Jeongyeon. That made Jennie raise an eyebrow.

"Lisa-yah, sit beside me." Jennie patted the chair beside her.

"Shiro." I said.

"Why are you acting like this, huh?" She asked, earning an eye roll from me.

Our teammates were looking at us confusedly, but chose to stay quiet and didn't mind intervening because they got used to Jennie and I bickering.

We always have bickering sessions every day.

"Lisa-yah." Jennie called me.

"Tell me, Captain. Why are you not saving my number in your phone?" I looked at her.