C32: Smiley Monkey

Artist: Honne
Song: Day 1 ◑

Jisoo

I badly wanted to kill Jennie fucking Kim.

How dare she make me go alone to the woods?! 

It's my first time running so fast like that. I didn't bother walking because I'm so fucking scared and I can't help but imagine that there is a ghost behind me.

"What's wrong with you, Chicken?" Jessi asked as she put a hot chocolate in front of me. "You have been glaring at the table for a couple of minutes."

"Don't ever suggest a courage test; I might have a heart attack and trauma." I said, taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

She just laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

The weather is getting colder and winter is near. Every time I breathe, I can totally see smoke coming from my mouth.

"Yo! How is your tour in the woods?" Seulgi asked. She arrived with Jeongyeon since they are partners.

"Not bad, but not good." I answered, which made her chuckle a bit.

"Did you see any ghosts?" Jeongyeon asked, and I shook my head, 'No' as my response. "There is no ghost at all, Chicken."

"Why do you sound sad about that?" I asked her and she took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Because I am, there is no thrill at all." She responded, and Seulgi nodded in agreement.

Our teammates are arriving. There is no evident fear in their faces. They are laughing and talking about what they did in the woods.

So, I'm the only one who gets scared of nothing.

Jessi served hot chocolate to the whole team. There are two extra cups of hot chocolate left on the table. I frowned when I realized that there were two missing, which were Lisa and Jennie.

"How long since Limario and Jendukie went to the woods?" I asked Jessi, which made her look at her wrist watch.

"36 minutes," she answered.

"Wow, it looks like the two got lost in the woods." Seulgi said as she brought out her walkie-talkie that Jessi had handed us earlier.

She used the walkie-talkie to call Lisa. 

"Limario, where are you?" Seulgi asked through the walkie-talkie.

Jeongyeon, Cubby, and I scooted closer to her and waited for Limario's response.

"Near the camp, I can see all of you drinking hot chocolate." Limario responded.

We looked around and saw Limario walking beside Jennie. I waved my hand and she smiled at us.

She walked towards us, and Jennie followed her from behind.

"Why did it take you guys so long to arrive here?" Cubby asked, which made Limario's face turn red.

"We got lost. I'm bad at using manual maps like this." Limario showed us the map and we nodded in understanding.

"Here." Tzuyu handed her a cup of hot chocolate.

Instead of her drinking it already, she gave it first to Jennie, and she made her sit comfortably in the foldable chair.

She wrapped a small blanket around Jennie's shoulder and made sure she would not feel cold.