C25: Comfort

"Days when you hate that you’re you
Days when you wanna disappear
Let’s make a door in your heart
If you open that door and go inside
This place will be waiting for you
It’s ok to believe, it’ll comfort you, this Magic Shop."

Artist: BTS
Song: Magic Shop
Album: Love Yourself: Tear

Lalisa

I woke up sweating so much that I'm still sick. It's been two days since I got a fever. My parents might bring me to the hospital tomorrow if I'm still sick.

Suddenly, I heard someone talking behind my door.

"I think we should already have brought her to the hospital. She has been sick since two days ago. She might have caught a disease, not just a fever but like dengue. " Mom expressed concern.

"Let's go." Dad agreed with her and he opened my door.

"Oh, you're already awake." Mom said, as she sat in my bed beside me, 

"Mom, I don't need to go to the hospital. I'm fine and my temperature has already gone down." I said, which made them sigh.

"Fine, but if you are still sick tomorrow, we will take you to the hospital." I nodded, and Mom kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to cook porridge for you." My mom stood up from my bed and left my bedroom with my dad.

I watched them close my door and I grabbed my phone from my bedside table. I saw a lot of missed calls and texts from Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Seulgi, and Rosé.

I replied to them one by one, telling them that I'm fine and they don't have to worry.

When I sent a reply to Jisoo, I read her last message, telling me that Jennie would not be attending our practice for two days, and she would not be attending her class.

I dialed Jisoo's phone and she quickly answered.

Manofoot: Chu, where is she?

Chuken: Who? Jennie?

Manofoot: Yeah, who else?

Chuken: I don't know. We visited her house and their family butler said that she didn't go home for two days.

Manofoot: Where do you think she is?

Chuken: I don't know; even Irene, unnie, doesn't know her whereabouts. We are all worried about her. 

Manofoot: Update me when you find her.

Chuken: Are you two already made up?

Manofoot: No, she is still mad at me.

Chuken: You'd better apologize to her.

Manofoot: I will when we find her.

Chuken: I have to hang up now. I still have class. See you, Limario.

Manofoot: Bye.

She ended the call and I quickly stood up from my bed. I almost fell because I got dizzy, but I managed to balance myself.

I grab my hoodie and a face mask.

"Where are you going, Lali?" I heard Mom ask while she was carrying a bowl of porridge.