Magic

Sarakshi was in her grooming room, pacing back and forth owing to worry, nervousness, and excitement.

All these things were eating her up . Today was one of the biggest milestones' for her , as she was going to host her very first interview.

It was the state's heartthrob that she was going to interview. She had always been his fan girl, drooling over him just like any other fan girl. She went weak in the knees at the notion of becoming his interviewer.

She suddenly felt the urge of talking to someone and pour out the feelings of her heart . That's when her phone chimed. It was Prakash.

Sarakshi: Anneyy... Enga neyy irukinga.. enaku romba tension uh iruku neyy..

She continued blabbering about what was on her mind without listening to him. Prakash abruptly cut the call, causing her to gasp in surprise. She went when she heard a knock on the door and opened it in annoyance.

There stood an angry prakash with a parcel of her favourite Dosa, which was the only thing that could calm her down.

Her mood changed in a fraction of a second and grabbed the parcel. She continued munching, making him shake his head in disbelief.

She gobbled all her food and felt herself relaxing , but again frowned when she got a call. It was Prakash again, to tell her that she was already late to the shoot. She made up her mind and decided to face everything.

She had no idea , that she was about to meet the most important person in her life.

She saw a man , who's back was faced towards her. She very well knew it was him . She stood admiring his well built sculpted back and his silky smooth hair. She had this urge to ruffle his hair.

Sarakshi: Shaaa... Enna aalu paaah!!! Control pannu di ... Avaru oru actor .. un fan girl attagaasam elam ipo kaatadha .. aprm interview kudukama odida poraaru..

She mumbled for a long time and took a deep breath and kept a puppy face and tapped his back. He continued staring for a long time.

Sarakshi: Make-up over uh iruko? En ipdi paakraaru nammala? Ayooo naaney chumma iruken.. Ivar ipdi paatha na enna panradhu??? She thought

She then snapped her fingers, while he came back to the reality.

Sarakshi: Seri sorry keppom .

Erm.. I'm sorry Mr. Siddharth.

But he seemed too polite and she was falling for him more. And at last he murmured 'Bommakutty' to which her heart skipped beats.

She felt his gaze throughout the interview and was trying her level best to not to get distracted.

Sarakshi: 'Alaipayuthey' is an evergreen movie.. adhoda part 2 le neenga hero .. how do you feel?

Siddharth: I can't wait to show you the movie .. First part le neenga Maddy uh epdi paathingalo .. adhey maari dhan indha padathule en get-up. And it is a full fledged romantic movie. Mani Ratnam - ARR sir combo.. I feel blessed to be a part of it.

{I'm manifesting 🤧🧿}

The interview went on ,and there was this question which every woman in this city was waiting for.

She had a little nervousness when she was about to ask this particular question , as she doesn't know how he would take it .

Sarakshi : So Mr. Siddharth , tell me about your personal life ! Unga future wife pathi .. ungaluku irukura expectations pathi .. sollunga .. you know the whole city is waiting for that .

Siddharth : As I said earlier .. I'm waiting for some magic to happen ..  Enna porutha veraikum love na ' magic ' dhan . So enaku vara pora ponnum kandipa oru magic uh dhan irupa . I'm waiting for her to shower all the love I have .

Sarakshi : So , ungala paatha romba romantic person maari theriyudhe?

Siddharth: Neenga nenakradhu vida adhigamave enkita romance iruku .. adhu neenga paaka mudiyathu ( he said facing the camera ) adha andha ponnuku matum na kudupen ( he turned towards Sarakshi ) ..  poga poga paapinga !

Meanwhile, Sarakshi had a strange feeling inside which she  has never experienced so far . She was just a fan girl and his interviewer for time being, but her heart refused to be. She cleared her thoughts and continued.

Sarakshi : So , finally .. we've come to the end of this interview. So , ungala matume nennachutu irukra fans ku lam enna solla virumburinga?

Siddharth : Keep loving me....

Sarakshi: I.... We will !!

CUT!!!

Somehow the interview got over decently . Sarakshi was talking to the director and asking about her performance , by then she saw him getting prepared to leave .

She went near him and asked him for an autograph . He again flashed that cute smile with his dimple making its way . She saw that  dimple much closer now .

Sarakshi: Damn.. that dimple.

He wrote something on the notepad and gave it back to her. She wished to take a selfie with him .

What  she least expected was , he coming near her , putting his right hand over her shoulder , extending his left hand , flashed a smile and clicked a picture.

All her shock was seen in that picture . He returned her phone and left bidding a formal bye !

As she was about to take a look at the notepad , her phone began to ring and she sighed as she attended the call.

There was a pair of eyes which was constantly gazing on her . With he leaning on the car with of his leg bent backwards having its support on the car and balancing his whole body on another leg and his arms crossed across his chest and giving an everlasting smile , he spoke

Siddharth: This girl is magic!

-------------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment.

What will I even say about the audio launch and trailer 😭🧿 wishing only success to our King 👑 .

Chellama's performance and his dance 😭🧿💜

Meanwhile, the anchor telling abt Alaipayuthey movie... Him wearing  'white turtleneck' t-shirt in the trailer... Andha flying kiss uh 😭 I wrote these all in the last chapter. Aanandha kaneer uh 😣.