Drowning in love

Sarakshi: Thookitu poi???

Siddharth: Solla maten... Senju kaatren.

He nuzzled his nose with hers. His hot hair fanned her plumpy lips. She clutched onto his shirt, crushing it.

The reader's were awaiting for a kiss, but to their dismay, Siddharth's phone rang making them jerk.

Siddharth groaned and answered his call and it was John who called him.

Siddharth: Yes John.. What's the matter?

John: Hey Sid!! Actually iniku neenga unga shot uh romba nalla paninga.. I was impressed.

Siddharth: Ada naaye.. nee impress aana enaku enna da?

Siddharth: Oh!!! Thankyou John.. that means a lot.

Sarakshi winked at him and gave an air kiss, tempting him more.

Siddharth had hard time, unable to cut the call and unable to kiss his girlfriend.

He somehow managed to cut the call after fifteen minutes.

Siddharth: Uff... Ivana ipo en kaila kedacha avlodhan.. apdiye potrupen.

Sarakshi: Yaaru Siddhartheyy... Ivlo kovama pesra.. who's that celebrity?

Siddharth: Vera yaaru... John dhan.

Sarakshi's face fell, when she heard his name. Those moments flashed infront of her eyes and she felt disgusted. She made a mental note , not to tell Siddharth what happened as it may cause a clash between them.

Sarakshi: Seri vidunga... Vaanga polam.

Siddharth: Polaam.. aana veetuku ile.

Sarakshi: Pinnae enga porom? Indha raathri le?

Siddharth: Ma... Just think.. raathri neram.. semma bike... Azhagaana boyfriend.. idhelam vitutu veetuku ponum nu solra?

Sarakshi: Sir edho plan pannitinga.. ipo enga poga porom?

Siddharth: Vaa.. polam.. enga porom nu unake theirya varum.

He ignited his bike , while hopped on to his bike, adjusting her saree. She snaked  her amrs on his waist and laid her chin on his shoulder. It was indeed a picture to be framed.

Siddharth entwined his fingers with hers , which were on his waist and drove to a deserted beach.

~

John: So... Ms. Sarakshi is in love with Siddharth... Adhu naala dhan na ava mela kai vecha kovam varudha avaluku?? Wait and watch , Sarakshi.. I'm going to devour you, very soon.

He had a evilish smirk on his face , as he caught them who were about to kiss. He watched everything from his caravan's window and caught them red handed.

~

Sarakshi: Ipo edhuku sir beach ku vandhurkom??

Siddharth: Namma love panna aarambichadhu le irundhu beach ku vandhadhe ile ma. He pouted.

He parked his bike and carried her in his arms till they reached the beach waters. His woman was glowing in the full moon light.

He slowly placed her on the shore and sat behind her, placing his legs on the either side, trapping her in his embrace.

She leaned her head back and he caressed his face with hers.

Siddharth: Sakshi ma...

She just hummed , unable to bear all the happiness and love from the man.