Cupcake

Sarakshi jumped and ran all around her home, in happiness.

Sarakshi: Na iniku romba happy uh iruken , Snow...

She kissed his nose , while he tuck out his tongue in happiness.

She noticed his coffee cup, left on the table. She took it near to her face.

She bit her lower lip as an idea stuck her mind. She ran into her store room and took out her pallette.

She painted a black moustache and beard on the cup and wrote DAD on the cup.

She blushed and kept the cup , separately which is reserved only for him.

~

Sarakshi reached her office and gave her brother a big tight hug.

Prakash: Enna da iniku romba sandhoshama Iruka pola iruku..

Sarakshi: Aama neyy.. iniku romba happy uh iruken.

Prakash: Seri... En maapla enna solran?

Sarakshi: Yaaru unga maapla??

Prakash: Adhan ma.. Avan.. nalla bahubali mari irupaane..

Sarakshi: Edhuku neyy avara kalaaikringa???

Prakash: Ohhh!!! Apo unaku aalu yaarunu purinju pochu?

Sarakshi: Ayoo ponga neyy.. epo paathaalum velai vitutu chumma kadhai pesa vendiyadhu.

She moved away from him , while he wiped away his fake tears and continued working.

Deep down he was so happy for his sister and his brother-in-law to be.

Here , Siddharth was shooting a scene of a birthday in his new movie.

They were given a large chocolate cake and white frosting. The theme of the cake was Snow.

He suddenly got reminded of Snow and his mom.

Siddharth: Ipo lam ozhungave time spend panna mudila avanga kooda.

Edhachu excuse kandupudichu poganum.

Manager: Sir shot ready..

He sighed and went to the spot and for prepared.

Director: So... Siddharth avanga cake cut panni ungaluku kudupanga.. next will be a kissing scene.

Siddharth had done kissing scenes before but now he had a strange feeling. He wasn't interested in acting romance sequences or maybe not with the girls other than Sarakshi.

He nodded his head and the shot was taken.

But he wasn't able to kiss the heroine. Sarakshi's face flashed infront of him, everytime he neared the heroine.

Director: Siddharth!! Are you alright?? Do you need a break?

Siddharth took a break for five minutes and went to his caravan.

He took his phone and saw a picture of Sarakshi, sleeping which he took this morning, secretly.

Siddharth: Maa.. ennaala idha pannave mudile!!! Idhuku munnadi enaku edhum thonunadhu ile.. aana ipo nee iruka.. unna na kashtapaduthala le? He spoke to her picture.

Sarakshi: Illave ila..

He jerked for a second when he heard her talk. He realised that she was in infront of him.

Siddharth: Maa.. ne epdi Inga???

Sarakshi: Work mudichutu apdiye veetuku pora vazhi dhan.. The great actor Siddharth ode shooting nadakudhu nu sonnanga.. adhan namaku therinja paiyyan aache paathutu polam nu vandhen.