First day

Sarakshi: Hello Siddharth sir, I'm Sarakshi , the new assistant director of your movie.

Siddharth: Sakshi, are you serious?

Sarakshi: Yes sir. I am.

Siddharth: Nejamava??? Enala nambave mudile di...

Sarakshi: Sir... Don't call me 'Di' ... I'm being professional.

She again adjusted her cap , which made him cover his mouth with his hands.

Siddharth: Ma... Indha sir elam vend...

Sarakshi: Sir.. What's the date today? She asked adjusting the notepad in her hand inorder to take notes.

Siddharth: June 20... Ipo edhuku d ipdi pesre.

He said as he looked his watch to check the correct date.

Sarakshi: See... June 20. Ini le irundhu Namma professional uh dhan irukanum.

Yaarum iladha po namma enna venaa panlam.. elarum irukumbo oru nalla well wishers maari irupom.. okay?

Siddharth: Yarum iladhapo enna vena panlama? He kept nearing her.

Sarakshi: Na ivlo sonen.. unga kaadhuku adhu matum ketucha?

She glared at him, but it melted within seconds when she met his eyes which screamed his love for her.

He trapped her between his arms and leaned closer, his nose scribbling patterns on her jawline. She clutched his shirt tight and kept pulling him closer.
He bent further and rubbed his beard on her neck , making her giggle and push him away.

Sarakshi: Enaku time aachu... First day ve late ah poga koodathu.. neenga ready aagitu seekram vandhudunga.

She moved across him but he held her arm. She turned back and raised an eyebrow asking 'What?'

He smiled and took her black hat, which was lying on the ground by that time and placed it on her head , not before giving her a strong forehead kiss.

Siddharth: I'm proud of you.. he said as he cupped her cheeks.

Sarakshi: I love you. She smiled , squinting her eyes.

Siddharth: Nalla chocolate maari iruka.. apdiye kadichu saapdanum pole iruku.

Sarakshi: Avlodhana???

She leaned towards as he closed his eyes, anticipating a kiss. She pushed him away and ran away from him , laughing loudly.

Sarakshi: First day ve ellathaiyum pannita epdi? She shouted as she ran away from his place.

Siddharth was in a euphoric state as he couldn't ask more. What's more needed when the love of his life was together with him. He never knew she was interested in direction. But he knew one thing that his girl was talented and she could do anything with excellence.

He came out after sometime, impatiently to meet her again. He found that most of the people from the set went missing.

He heard giggling sounds from a corner and walked in that direction. He saw almost all the people from the sets gathered around Sakshi , laughing to her joke.

Siddharth: Na indha set ku vandhu oru vaaram aagudhu... Oruthar peru kooda therila..look at her, ipo dhan vandha.. adhukulla full set eh avakita dhan iruku.

He knew this would happen and he was extremely happy that the set would run lively with her presence.

Sarakshi saw him, standing and looking at her with a fond smile.