Black hat

Hiii🚶‍♀️

----------------

Sarakshi woke up with a feeling of coziness. She found herself sandwiched between Siddharth's strong arms.

He kept a serious face while he's asleep. She tried to move out of his hold, but he pulled her more close to him and whined not letting her go.

Sarakshi: Hero sir.. iniku shoot ku poga vendama?

Siddharth opened his one eye and looked at her. He shut his eyes back and pulled her again , leaving no gap for air to pass.

Siddharth: Adhu aprm poikalam...anga pona idhelam anubavikka mudiyuma?

He nuzzled his nose onto her neck and planted some kisses over there.

Sarakshi: Ne romba bad boy aagita Sideyy... Thallu.. na poganum.

She somehow pushed him and got out of his hold and ran away to the washroom.

She returned back after fifteen minutes only to see Siddharth still on bed with Snow on top of him.

He held Snow's paws and was teaching him a dance step. Sarakshi wanted to freeze the moment and grab them in her arms wanting to keep them close to heart always.

But a lite feeling of possessiveness hit her, seeing snow seated on his chest.

Sarakshi: That is my place...

She looked at Siddharth with a pout and frown on her face. Siddharth noticed her being possessive.

Siddharth: Enna?? Nee dhana enne thalli vitutu pona.. en paiyyan uh paaru.. epome enkooda dhan irukan.

He continued playing with snow , making her pout more.

Sarakshi ran away from the room and came to the living.

Siddharth was confused and carried Snow along with him.

He saw his mom and dad , chatting happily and ran towards them.

Siddharth was about to lay his head on his mother's lap only get a knock on his head , from his mom.

He hissed and looked at his mom.

Yashoda: Edhuku da en ponna thittuna? Ne avala kandukave ilayam.

Siddharth then noticed Sarakshi who was giggling , laid on his mom's lap.

Yashoda: Adhunaala unaku idhan punishment.. po.. en ponnu matum dhan en madila padukanum.

Siddharth: Maa... Ava poi solra.. na edhume panla. He whined.

No one cared.

Siddharth: Appa... Neenglachu sollunga.

Yadav: Queen's order.. na edhum solla mudiyathu, puppy.

Sarakshi: Okay wait... Ipo neenga avara enna kooptinga??? Sarakshi woke up with a jerk.

Yadav: Adaa... Idha unkita solla marandhuten paaru.. Ivana puppy nu dhan koopduvom veetle.

Sarakshi held her stomach and laid back on her mom's lap , laughing hard.

Siddharth was slightly embarassed to reveal his pet name to his girlfriend.

Sarakshi: Idhu enaku theriyama poche.. En la idhe munnadiye solala? She asked between her laughter.

What more seemed funny was that, Snow laughed even after everyone stopped laughing.

They all had a laughter riot, leaving a poor embarassed Siddharth behind.

~

Siddharth and his family had tears in their eyes when it was time for him to leave for his new movie shoot.