The comfort

Sarakshi was in a euphoric state. She ran back towards her home after Siddharth left.

Sarakshi: Maaaa....

She screamed and bumped into her Mom for a tight hug. Yashoda was extremely overjoyed to see Sarakshi like this after a really long time. She made silent prayers to God, to keep her happy like this always.

Yashoda: Sakshi.... Enaachu da???

Yadav joined in when he heard Sarakshi's scream.

Sarakshi: Paaa..... I'm soooooo happy today!!!! She hugged him as well.

Yadav: Enaachu da?? Any new projects??

Sarakshi: New project ile... New mission, Pa...

Yadav: Huh?? Enna mission?

Sarakshi: Adhuva??? Oru Saamiyaar uh impress panna paakrom.. Naanum ena anna vum...

Yadav: Sakshi ma, Are you alright??

Sarakshi: Appa.... Adhellam ungaluku puriyaadhu!! But I'm sure that you guys would happy at the end.

Yashoda: Edho onnu!! We're okay with anything as far as you're not hurt.

Sarakshi: Sid patta kashtatha vidava na patrupen???

Yashoda: Sakshi... Na onnu kekava da?

Sarakshi: Kelunga ma... Idhenna pudhusa permission lam kekringa?

Yashoda: Si..Sid epdi irukaan?

Sarakshi felt like she was to be blamed. She felt as if she had torn a family apart, a family that had only known happiness and was now drowning in misery because it had lost a loved one. Despite the fact that she was present for Yashoda and Yadav, it was clear that she was not Siddharth. She was never going to be.

Sarakshi: Idhukaana reply enaala ipo kuduka mudiyathu, Ma... Give me some time , Na unga kita unga paiyyana thirupi kudukren.. Your own Siddharth, Your puppy.

Yadav: You're equally important for us , Sakshi.. Naanga aasa padradhu ellam oru vishayam dhan. We want our old Sakshi and Sid back.

Sarakshi gave them a weak smile and she was soon engulfed in a tight hug from her mother.

Yashoda: I know nee evlo kashta padra nu... But I know about Sid as well..Avan en paiyyan and un mela uyire vechurkaan.. Unna apdiye vitra mataan da.. Don't worry.

Sarakshi: Enaala mudila ma.. I feel so weak. Enaku ipdi aarudhal solla neenga irukinga.. appa irukaaru... Aana Sid ku yaaru iruka???

Yashoda wordlessly took her to the bedroom and made Sarakshi, lie on her lap and caressed her head.

Sarakshi looked at the portrait that hung above the head rest of the bed and smiled. She blew an air kiss to Siddharth and closed her eyes as the she felt the softness of her mother's palms on her silky hair.

~

Siddharth reached his place, late in the night and was welcomed by a teasing look from his mate, his boon, his torture, Ryan.

Siddharth bit his inner cheeks and composed himself to maintain a straight face.

Siddharth: Dei.. thallu da !!! Veliya nikka vechutu iruka enna?

Ryan: Adhellam irukattum... Sir enga irundhinga ivlo neram???

Siddharth: Unaku edhuku andha information uh???

Ryan: Un mogathule oru vekkam theriyudhe? Unmaiya sollu night ivlo neram thaniya enna pannitu irundha?

Siddharth: Deii paduthaadha da thalli po!!!