The little bird and the wild ocean

Siddharth finally agreed to fly to India from Amsterdam after hours of nagging. This heavy emotion lingered in Siddharth's heart. If he goes to India, will he be able to return?
Will he catch a glimpse of his love and family?

The wound was still so raw in his heart that even a minor scrape caused it to bleed. Siddharth sat alone in his room, reflecting on the awful four years that had passed. Every wall in this house was aware of his grief. His artwork shouted how upset he was, but all Siddharth did was plaster a smile.

His vibrant past had passed him by. In the middle of the clouds, he lost sight of the little rainbow in his life who had provided colour to his existence.

Siddharth sulked in his room, unable to do anything. Ryan contacted him once again, causing him to face palm and answer the phone.

Ryan: Inneram andha lavender colour wall uh uththu paathutu feel panitu irupa nu theriyum... Ozhunga pack pannu... Unaku one hour dhan time and that starts now.

Siddharth: Ipo na pack panla na enna panuva?

Ryan: Nera un veetuku varuven...

Siddharth: Vandhu pack panni kudupiya?

Ryan: Ile...unaku oru umaah kudupen..neeye pack panna start paniduva.

Siddharth: Ada sheii... Phone uh vei, Rascal.

Siddharth end the call with a smile and packed his bag, not to forget the pink coloured Minnie mouse t-shirt of his Minnie mouse.

After almost a day, Siddharth and Ryan reached Chennai airport. They got into a pre- booked taxi to reach their destination.

Siddharth switched his phone on, only to regret that decision after realising what the date was. He had arrived the same day where they got separated, four years back.

He groaned as his eyes scanned the busy streets of Chennai. Everything had changed a lot over the span of four years. The taxi halted infront of a posh college where Ryan was going to spend the rest four years of his life.

Siddharth avoided getting down and waited in the car as Ryan went for his admissions purposes alone. After Ryan went Siddharth asked the driver to go to a particular place before Ryan arrives.

He asked the driver to leave and went to a deserted road and sat on the empty pavement. She passed a painful smile, remembering how he sat all night on the road and cried. He eyes saw the Siddharth long back, who was energetic and happy all the time.

After a long breath, he stood up to leave but was stopped by a 'woof' sound. His lips parted and his heart beats raised.

Siddharth: This couldn't be him...

Siddharth took few steps further but stopped again when he felt some soft hairs on his foot and a small force tugging his pants. His eyes blurred and his lips trembled as he looked down at Snow, his baby after a long four years.

He kneeled down taking Snow into his warm embrace. They both missed eachother. His heart always yearned for this little pup and it's canine love. Even Snow missed his Dad but he couldn't say or show it to anyone. Snow knew he would hurt his mother if he kept thinking of his father.

After a satisfying hug, Snow began wiggling his tail and began licking all over Siddharth's face. He began going rounds around Siddharth, unable to believe what just happened.

Siddharth: Snow... Nee inum enna marakala la???

Snow showered him with licks, saying  he could never do that in his life.

Siddharth felt a small part of the burden on his heart slip away. His heart, which had turned out to be iron, was now engulfed in flames, melting for good.