Crush story

Woof woof!!!! How're y'all?????

Sakshi mom and Sid dad's story has reached 100K 🐾. Imma in a celebration!!!

Lotsaaa wuvvvv to you all😘🐾. Okay bye!

Thankyou my makkaley 😭💜. On going story le 100K varanum nu dhan en dream!!! And six months back, it was TODAY I started this story!!!!

------------------------------

The next morning, Sarakshi woke up and found Siddharth missing, next to her.

She woke up and sat leaning on the head rest.

Sarakshi: Enga poitaaru ivlo kaalaila??

She then heard a door opening sound and she quickly closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

Siddharth who came after his bath, saw her fake sleeping.

Siddharth: Ohoo!!! Thoongurangala??

Sarakshi was trying hard to control herself as his fresh scent was making her irresistible.

Siddharth slowly tiptoed to the bed and laid his head on her lap. Her insides were now set on fire. He slowly turned his face towards her clothed abdomen. He gently placed a kiss over her abdomen, which made her breath turn heavy.

She had parakraa butterflies in her stomach.

She shut her eyes tight and bit her lower lips, blushing hardly.

He slowly pulled her tee up and kissed her bare waist, making her gasp.

She immediately opened her eyes and saw him burying his face on her waist. He rubbed his bearded face, making her shudder to his touch. Her toes curled and she clutched her hands on to the bed spreads in shyness and pleasure.

Siddharth pulled back with a teasy smile and looked at her flushed face and winked. Her cheeks were shaded with the deepest shade of pink.

That was when she saw him lying half naked with his head on her lap. He was wearing only his tracks, making her have a hard time to control herself from falling for him. Her thoughts were running wild.

She still drooled over him, like she did when she saw him for the first time. She shook away her thoughts off.

Sarakshi: Poi t-shirt pottutu vaanga, Sid eyy!!!

Siddharth: En??? Romba veiyilaa iruku maa... Ipdi irundha dhan nalla comfortable uh iruku. He snuggled more into her.

Sarakshi: En nelamai uh konjam yosichu paarungalen!!!!

Sarakshi: Ayoo... Seri seri thallungaa... Enaku pasikudhu.

Siddharth sighed and woke up from her lap.