Caught her , blushing

Le me* looking at all the 'Love you' snow is getting

Le me* looking at all the 'Love you' snow is getting. Yaarachum nammala kandukraangala???

Ponga ponga enaku vendam🤧🚶‍♀️.

---------------------

Sarakshi woke up as her beautiful sleep was disturbed by the sun's rays.

She was woken up by the darkness and some men spitting venom on her, for the past one month.

She believed that her life was back on track because of Siddharth.

She did her morning chores and came down only to be welcomed by some delicious aroma.

She peeked into the kitchen and saw Siddharth's mom cooking and his dad , helping her to cut some veggies. He ate some of them while cutting making his mom to smack him.

She got reminded of the night where they cooked together.

No wonder Siddharth did all these things. He's the exact carbon copy of his dad.

She stood there leaning on the door , her hands folded across her chest. A constant adorable expression printed on her face.

Suddenly she felt a warmth touching her back.

Siddharth leaned onto her and rested his face on her shoulder. She tilted her head and looked at him.

His face was so close to her. He literally bent a long way to reach her shoulder.

He turned to loom at her face. Her morning baby face was more than adorable to him.

Her eyes blinked few times , innocently. He brushed his nose with hers and dashed his forehead with hers , softly.

He looked back into her eyes , which was still looking at him for a long time without realising that two people were watching them for a long time.

Yadav: Ivanga namma irukanga ndradha marandhutangala? Ile therinje dhan panrangala?

Yashoda: Ipo paarunga.. epdi avangala thirumba vekren nu.

Yashoda yanked on the cooker's whistle, causing it to blow slightly, allowing all of the smoke to escape.

The birds were still in the position, despite hearing the cooker's whistle.

Yadav laughed out loudly as his wife's plan flopped.

That made them come out of their trance.

Yadav: Ne thothuta.. na dhan ma jeichen.. paaru avanga move panitanga.

Siddharth: Ma.. ipo avanga nammala nalla kalaipanga.. apdiye casual uh va..na enna panreno apdiye follow pannu.

He whispered to Sarakshi.