Neethanada!

Again solren idha story uh matum paarunga. It hurt me very badly yesterday seeing you all cry. I even thought of changing the plot😖. Sorry that I'm doing this to you all. Elame seri aagidum, I assure that. Epome life le happiness matum irukadhu.. I wanted to show the reality and thus ended up giving that chapter.

-----------------

Four years later.

The Sun's rays hit her creamy skin first thing in the morning. Her arms, which had been exposed to the sun light for an extended period of time, began to burn, causing her to groan. She pushed off the blanket, sat on the bed, and slowly opened her eyes.

When Sarakshi noticed a giant photograph of Siddharth, her, and Snow hanging on the wall above the bed, she smiled bitterly. Everything that reminded her of Siddharth was still in the room. His worn clothes provided her with comfort, and his handwritten books provided her with a voice. She returned her gaze to the portrait she had drawn for him as a gift when she proposed.

Sarakshi: Morning, my cupcake.

She took a deep breath and she heard someone coming.

Yashoda: Sakshi... Endhirichutiya da?

Sarakshi: Yes ma..

Yashoda: Iniku recording iruku le? Ne poganum nu sonna?

Sarakshi: Adhuku inum time iruku maa.. I'll manage.

Yashoda nodded and noticed her being dull. She came towards Sarakshi and gave her a tight hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Yashoda: Innum evlo naal ma ipdiye sogama irupa??

Sarakshi: I deserve this, Maa!

Sarakshi smiled and walked away from her hold to do her morning tasks.

She re-energized herself and made her way down to the living room, only to be greeted by Snow's cuddlinging hug. She wrapped her arms around him even tighter.

Sarakshi: Snow baby... Iniku amma ku velai iruku.. Namma naaliku veladalam.. okay?

Snow wiggled his tail and licked her cheek, making her laugh. Snow was the only one who could make her heart stop racing. She then sat down for breakfast with Yashoda, and Yadav joined them at the table.

Yadav: Sakshi... Ready aagitiya da??

Sarakshi: Yes paa... I'm ready.. Na vara late aagum.. enakaaga wait panni thoongama irukadhinga rendu perum.. Time ku saapdunga.. tablets marandhudadhinga.

Sarakshi ate her breakfast in a rush. She then hugged her parents and gave a kiss to Snow and began driving.

Everything had changed in these four years except the love she had for him, her first love, Siddharth Yadav. Sarakshi was now a well-known singer, and she owed it all to Siddharth, who had paved the road for her singing career in the first place.

What was even more unexpected was learning that 'Actor Siddharth Yadav had quit acting' in the blink of an eye. When she learned of this, she was terribly devastated.

Sarakshi then left her 'directing' job and pursued a solo career as a vocalist. Their untitled film was left that way.

She learned that John and Jacob had been sentenced to life in prison. As a result, their film was cancelled. She knew who was behind it all, but she never met him.

It was pointless to curse herself any longer. He's left. But she never hated him. She knew if she had stayed any longer that day, she would have ended herself in his arms.

Sarakshi isolated herself in her home for a month. She had no idea who had come looking for her. Her heart, however, screamed that she was always under his wing, in his warmth.