J

It's been a month after Sarakshi joined the sets as an assistant director of his movie. She moved her things to Siddharth's temporary villa at Ooty and they were living together.

John, the director aimlessly flirted with Sarakshi making Siddharth burn from inside but his love for Sarakshi kept increasing by each second.

Sarakshi was impatiently waiting for the heroine of the movie to arrive as her identity was kept hidden by the team for the past one month.

Sarakshi: Sid... En movie ode heroine innum varla? Shoot start aagi one month aagudhe?

Siddharth: I don't know ma.. One week le varen nu sollitu inum varla..

Sarakshi: Do you know her??

Siddharth: Personally no... Heard she's from Canada. John's close friend.

Sarakshi: Avanga peru enna?

Siddharth: J.

Sarakshi: Initial ila pa.. peru kekren.

Siddharth: Ava peru dhan J. I don't know if it's her full name.. Enaku vandha info adhan.

Sarakshi: Ennamo.. indha movie kissing scenes iruka enna?

Siddharth: Maybe. He shrugged.

Sarakshi: Irundhalum neenga en munnadi dhan avala kiss panni aaganum.. remember!!

Siddharth: Maa.. na nallavan.. en viral kooda ava mela thappa padadhu.

Seri seri adha vidu.. I'm all excited to work with GVM sir. Oru romantic movie.

Siddharth lied on lap , venting out all his excitement, while she heard him with a fond smile adorning her lips.

Sarakshi: Aamaa.. kekanum nenachen.. Alaipayuthey-2 works epdi pogudhu?

Siddharth: Post production velai pogudhu ma.. inum sila songs remix panni add pannanum nu sonanga. It may get delayed. Ulla oru bayam irundhute dhan iruku.

Sarakshi: Enaku padam epo release aagum nu iruku.. Theatre ku vandhu unga peru kathuven... Siddharth the hero!!!!!

Siddharth laughed wholeheartedly and kissed her forehead.

Sarakshi: Seri iniku epo shoot?

Siddharth: Evening ma.. ipo rest edukalam.

Sarakshi: Okayyy...

Sarakshi kept changing random channels on the television , while Siddharth was too immersed in his mobile, reading an article.

Her hands involuntarily stopped at the news channel when she heard a school girl was harrassed in her school. She remembered her bitter past and quickly switched the TV off.

Siddharth saw all these and his heart ached to see his woman who faced all this trauma in her life , alone.

He stood and went near her , kneeling down as he caught her hands in his.

Siddharth: Sakshi ma..

She bit her trembling lips, not to breakdown infront of him. She held his hands tight and turned her head away.

Siddharth: Sakshi.. look at me.

Sarakshi: Avanga ipo enna aananga Siddharth? Why are people like this?? Avangaloda pleasure kaaga edhuku oru ponnoda life uh spoil pannanum?

Just imagine a life of a girl, after being harassed.. indha society avala ethukum nenaikringala? Andha ponnu ellame marandhutu veliya varanum nu nenachalum ... She'll be ill treated. I have faced this Siddharth.. Nethiku naan, iniku vere ponnu , naliku vere ponnu.. this continues.