Azhaga irukinga !!

Sarakshi was recording an album song that day and was unable to carry out their aim to impress Siddharth. Despite the fact that she was relieved that he had finally spoken to her after such a long time.

Unfortunately, Ryan had college, so Siddharth was forced to stay alone. Siddharth didn't have any plans for the day. He was reminded of his painful past, when he was unemployed.

Siddharth: Ellam thirupi pazhaye maari aagiduchu le?

He sat there, glumly, doing nothing in particular. He wished to return to Amsterdam because he feared he would go insane if he stayed here. His heart yearned for love, which he had been denied for four years. He wanted his family back, but he was too ashamed to face them.

Will they avoid him like the last time they did? Will he ever be able to lie on his mom's lap or will he be lucky enough to get his father's concerned scoldings?

He was aware that Sarakshi was working hard to return him to his usual life. Even after what she done, he can't accept her as such. He knew he was to blame, but it was her acts and words that affected him the most.

A little 'Woof' sound interrupted his train of thought. He noticed Snow standing on the front step. He jumped up from the couch and knelt before Snow.

Despite the fact that his hands began to caress Snow, his eyes and heart were searching for her

Siddharth: Enna paakama poitaala enna?

Ryan: Paakama pogala... Avaluku recording iruku.. adhan Snow ve na dhan kootitu vandhen.

Siddharth: Deii.. nee college ku pogalaya inum?

Ryan: Inime dhan da.. Ne thaniya irupa le.. adhan Snow ve inga vitutu polaam nu nenachen.

Siddharth: Aama... Enga poi kootitu vandha?

Ryan: Ayoo Deii.. Avangala vara vazhila dhan paathen.. Na engayum pogala.

Siddharth had a content yet confusing which was reciprocated on Ryan's face.

Ryan: Seri bye Machan... Na poitu varen.

Siddharth bid bye to Ryan and took Snow in his arms and began playing with him.

Ryan who came out of the home, called Sarakshi and updated everything. She was pleased to have an 'Anna' like him.

Sarakshi: Thanks neyy... Iniku night eh adutha plan uh yum erakurom..

Ryan: Okay iniku avana impress pannala..... He warned

Sarakshi: Pannala na??

Ryan: Onnum pannamaten... Adutha plan eh yosipen.

Sarakshi: Po neyy... Poi padikra velaiya paaru.

Sarakshi smiled and hung up the phone because she was in the recording studio. She remembered how nervous she was when she and Siddharth first entered the studio. She had no idea that day would be a watershed moment in her life.

If she had known Siddharth would develop into a wild ocean, she would have guided him to a safer location, transforming him into a small lake that everyone adored. She would never have subjected him to the Whirlpools in the first place.

Sarakshi was now singing a song with 'Ilaya Raja' sir as the music director.

The director of the movie explained her the situation of the scene so that she could feel the need of that song.

Director: The story is about, an young aspiring actor and his girlfriend. Avangaloda life le nadakra cute romance ku dhan unga song play panrom. Like she helps him to follow his dreams'. Neenga vena video clipping paarunga.