Mom

Hiiii👩‍🦯

------------------

Siddharth lazily lied on his bed , thinking of his love. He felt himself like a love sick puppy.

Siddharth: How am I going to leave her?? Shoot mudiya vere evlo days edukum nu therila..

He lifted his head and looked at the potrait of them.

His lips curved automatically looking at the picture. Her bubbly cheeks pressed on his chest , his hands wrapped her completely making her look like a small chick.

His gaze shifted towards Snow. Siddharth always wanted to have a pet for himself. But him and his sister being the troublemakers were more than enough to handle. Hence it was a strict order from his mom that they won't have a pet for themselves.

But Snow came to his life as a magic just like his mom. Siddharth threw a flying kiss to the portrait.

Siddharth: I will miss you two.

He pouted and laid back on his stomach and hugged his pillow tight.

~

Sarakshi tossed left and right on her bed, unable to sleep.

Sarakshi: What have you done to me, Siddharth? Unna pakama irukave mudila enaala.

She saw Snow who's face was burried on her neck and sound asleep.

Her heart melted the second she saw him. She hugged him tightly and placed few kisses on his nose.

Snow began licking her face.

Sarakshi: Heyyy Snow kediii... Thoongalaya nee..  She said inbetween her laughter.

Snow looked at her face giving a sad expression.

Sarakshi: Achoooo... Enaachu en kozhandhai ku?

Snow laid back to her chest , without responding.

Sarakshi: Pasikudha unaku??

Snow didn't reply and snuggled more to her neck.

Sarakshi: Vere enna dhan aachu? En ipdi iruka???

Snow kept silent.

Sarakshi: Appa ve paaka polama???

Snow swiftly woke up from her and pulled her skirt with his small teeth.

Sarakshi: Adapaavi!!! Ipo time pathiya? She took her mobile which was on the table, beside her.

Sarakshi:  Early morning 1:24 am. Ipo epdi poradhu? She questioned him.

Snow again kept a sad face and moved back to the bed.

Sarakshi: Seri... Odane un reaction uh maathadha... Va polam.

Snow grinned widely and jumped onto her, making her lose balance and fell onto her bed, giggling.

Sarakshi successfully pulled out her scooty , which was kept unused for a long time, as it was Sid who did her driver job often.

She somehow started her scooty and made Snow sit in front of her.

Sarakshi: Snow paathu badhrama irukanum. Hold on to your mommy, tightly. No settais' in between... Understood?

He wiggled his tail and she wore her helmet.

She drove happily on the deserted road and managed to reach his home after half an hour.

She carried Snow along with her.

Sarakshi: Ayoyoo... Namma paatuku kelambi vandhutom.. ipo elarum thoongirpangale.. Enna panradhu?