I'm ready to bleed

Author told me that I'm recieving many loveee and I'm stealing hearts🐾

Author told me that I'm recieving many loveee and I'm stealing hearts🐾. Came here to tell you I louuuuu you all. Will take care of Sakshi mom and Sid dad. Woof woof!!!

----------------

Sarakshi woke up to the sounds of laughter and baby Snow's bark.

She opened her eyes and saw the sight infront of her. Her lips were adorned with a beautiful smile.

Siddharth and Snow were having a running race. Everytime it was Snow who won the match and jumped onto his shoulders for a piggyback ride which was the punishment for Siddharth for losing the race.

Snow saw her stirring in sleep and waking up. He jumped down and ran towards her to get his morning dose from his mom.

She hugged him tight and saw Siddharth standing there with a sad face.

Siddharth: Amma ve pathadhum enne vituta le?

Snow grinned showing all his teeth , which made his Amma kiss him more.

Siddharth smiled at them and sat beside her.

Siddharth: We're leaving, Sakshi.

Her face fell when he said that.

Sarakshi: I can't Siddharth.. I have to work.. I have to pay them back. Adhu matum ilama...

Siddharth: I have already paid everything.

Sarakshi: What???

Siddharth went close to her and cupped her cheeks.

Siddharth: Idhu veraikum nee kashtapattadhu podhum ma... Now you have me by your side..

She blinked her eyes twice and looked at him. She seemed like a baby chick to him. He felt the urge to kiss her , but decided not to make her feel uncomfortable.

He pulled back.

Sarakshi: I... I will pay you all the money back, Sid.

Siddharth: Everything is ours, sakshi. Unaku ennoda Ella vishayathulayum enne vida adhigam urimai iruku. Please don't say things like these... it's hurting.

He moved away from her. His sad face made her heart, pain.

Sarakshi: Siddharth...

He turned to look at her. She went near him.

She tip-toed to his height and kissed his forehead.

He was stunned and his breath was rapid. His eyes blurred for a moment as he looked at her. She lowered her head and ran away from his sight, blushing.

The trio was on their way to the private jet to fly back to India. Sarakshi was unaware about the private jet.

Sarakshi: Sid... Neenga unga face eh maraikalaya? Flight le elarum ungala kandu pudichuduvangale...