Couple

The wedding of Siddharth and Sarakshi had gotten over in an auspicious way. All the while, Siddharth didn't fail to make her feel special.

It was now time for him to go back to his home, after four long years. The mere thought of that made him tear up.

The newly married, reached their home in no time. His parents stood there, to welcome them. Snow joined Yadav and Yashoda to welcome the couple.

After all the rituals, Siddharth and Sarakshi moved to their room.

Siddharth was happy and sad at the same time. Happy, that he was back to his place where he belonged to. Sad, that he had missed his home for a long time.

He noticed that everything in his room was left as such. He paced across his room and found that his room had been hers for all these years. Every little memory of him was entangled with hers.

His wardrobe had her clothes, along with his. This gave him a feel of comfort.

He had a fond smile, adorning his lips as he moved towards the room's balcony and settled on a small stool. The sky was dark and it was drizzling a little.

He heard some sounds of anklets and recognised that she was coming. Sarakshi came and sat beside him.

Sarakshi: Enaachu?? En inga vandhu ukkandhurkinga???

Siddharth: Onnum ile ma... It just.. it all feels like a dream.

Sarakshi: Apdiye indha 4 years uh oru bad dream uh nenachu marakalam le???

Sarakshi: Idhu kanavu ile, Sid... We are married...

Siddharth remained silent.

Sarakshi: Neenga happy uh ileya??

Siddharth: I feel complete, Sakshi... Ivlo naal namakku nu enna iruku nu yosipen.. But now, at this moment... I feel content.

That gave the answer she wanted.

She slowly moved towards him and rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, as she felt his warmth. Siddharth slowly wrapped his arms around her. They stayed in each other's embrace, keeping themselves warm, watching the sky writting letters to the Earth.

It was Sarakshi's giggle that broke their comfortable silence.

Siddharth: Enaachu ma... Edhuku sirikra??

Sarakshi: Ryan anna nyabagam vandhuchu... You should have seen his face.. edho Kappal moozhgi pona maari irundhaaru...

Siddharth joined along her giggles.

Siddharth: Pinnae enna... Avan kedaikra gap le ellam score pannuvan... Ipo kooda yaarayo paathutu vandhu avala pathiye solitu irukaan....

Sarakshi: Ada paavi... Apo avaruku already aalu iruka???

Siddharth: Yeah... Edho butterfly shawl nu sollitu suthuraan...

Sarakshi: Apo aduthu avaruku dhan kalyanam!!!!

Siddharth: Irukalam...

Sarakshi: Apo enaku pudhu anni varuvangala???

Siddharth smiled at her.

Siddharth: Seri.... Go change.. thoongalam.. nee tired uh irupa...

Sarakshi: Normal uh irundhurndha Inneram namaku first night... Hmm enna panradhu? Namma adhuku kuduthu vekkala... Namma aalum adhuku lam seri pattu varamataaru...

Siddharth: Oyee!!! Enna dreams?? Po ma...

She huffed and went inside to get refreshed. After sometime Siddharth heard few hissing sounds.