Missing

Exam endrum paaramal update tharum naan 😌.

------------------------

It had been a day since Siddharth and Sarakshi had met. Though she fell asleep the other day, she got to know that Siddharth was possessive over her and had threatened Dev. Sarakshi and her Ryan anna had a good time talking about these things.

She caressed the wound on her fingers. It was now completely cured , but she had no heart to remove the bandage that he put over her wound. It still had his warmth. She felt safe. She was in her own thoughts until Yashoda came.

Yashoda: Sakshi... Enna kai uh ye paathutu iruka? Valikudha da??

Sarakshi: Ile maa... Idha remove pannanuma nu paakren...

Yashoda: Ohh !!! Un avaru pottu Vita bandage kooda remove panna manasu varlayo?

Sarakshi: Amma.... Adhelam ile. She whined.

Yadav joined them soon. Sarakshi noticed him being weak.

Sarakshi: Appa?? Enaachu ungaluku?

Yadav: Enaku enna da? I'm alright...

Yashoda: Adhelam ile da... Avaruku odambu seri ile... Two, three days uh oru maari dull uh irukaaru.

That was when she realised that, she hadn't been taking care of her parents. She noticed that they were getting old. An unknown fear raised up in her heart, looking at his wrinkled face and weak body. She realised that she had forgotten to take care of them, in the process of going behind Siddharth.

Sarakshi: Enkita solla maatingala?? Enaachu pa??

Yadav: Naa steel body da.. enaku lam onnum aagadhu... Nee vena enkooda running race ku vaa.. Na dhan win pannuven.

Sarakshi: Veladaadhinga pa... Hospital poganuma??

Yadav was about to answer but he felt dizzy and sat back on the couch. Sarakshi took him to the bedroom and made him lie and called a doctor.

She came to know that he had low Blood pressure and decided to stay back, to take care of him. Yadav and Yashoda felt so lucky to have her with them.

Sarakshi sent Ryan message stating that she cannot come to their house as she had some recordings. She wantedly hid the fact of Yadav as it may worry Ryan and Siddharth.

~

Siddharth was missing her terribly. After his return to India, they wasn't even a day without him meeting Sarakshi. It was the first day, that he was being without her presence.

He then saw Ryan getting ready for his college.

Siddharth: Umm... Ryan?

Ryan: Sollu Machaan..

Siddharth: Veedu oru maari silent uh irukku le?

Ryan looked at his face for a second and continued packing his bag.

Ryan: Tv potuka da... Nalla sathhama irukum.

Siddharth: Ufff !!! Adhu ile da naaye... Pesradhuku yaarayum kaanome nu paathen...

Ryan: Appo enna paatha enna wax statue maari iruka?

Siddharth: Deii ... Ne ipo poiduva le??

Ryan: Enna venum nu straight uh ketru da... Paduthaadha !!!

Siddharth: Av... Avanga iniku varlaya?

Ryan: Evanga???

Siddharth: Adhaan da... Idhuku munnadi naal kooda vandhaangale...