Gift

Happy New year my makkaleyy 💜

-----------------

After a month

Siddharth had to leave his place and move to Ooty for his shoots. He was very sad as he had to leave his love and wouldn't be able to meet her often.

He drove to her home as she was grumpy for the past three days , throwing random tantrums at him because they wouldn't get time to meet hereafter.

He rang the doorbell and she opened the door and wordlessly moved inside without sparing him a glance.

Siddharth: Maa.. na poitu seekram vandhuduven.

Sarakshi: Namma love panna aarambichen one month kooda aagala.. adhukulla poganuma???

Siddharth: One month, 43 days, 7 hours aagudhu.

Sarakshi stared at him blankly.

Siddharth: Enaku mattum enna aasaiya ma?? Unne vitu poganum nu? Shoot iruku da.. please purinjuko.. neeyum ipdi pesama irundha enaku kashtama iruku. He pouted.

Sarakshi hugged him tightly, laying her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and patted her head.

She looked up to him, still being in his arms and his hand held her head.

Sarakshi: Kandippa seekrama vandhudanum... She looked at him with teary eyes.

He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

Siddharth: Kandippa vandhuduven.. seekrame. En Bommakutty uh paaka odi vandhudren.

Siddharth just heard a 'Haan okay' from her and she again lied back hiding her face on his neck.

Siddharth: Seri... Nanum romba dhooram poren.. enaku gift edhum ilaya?  He asked as his voice had a mischief tone.

Sarakshi: Ayooo.. adha kudukave marandhuten Sideyy... Irunga irunga.

She pulled back from the hug and ran into her room.

Siddharth: Namma enna keka vandhom iva edhuku odra? He stood there impatiently.

After five minutes, Sarakshi came back, with her hands tied back.

Siddharth: Edhuku d ipo oduna?? Naane oru nalla mood ku vandhutu irundhen.

Sarakshi: Ada irunga... Ungalukaaga oru gift eduthutu vandhurken.

Siddharth: Ennadhu?

She moved towards him and took a thin , single pendant silver chain , which had a shape of half heart.

Siddharth: Ennadhu ma idhu? Paadhi heart dhan iruku.

Sarakshi: Wait pannunga..

She took another chain , which had another half of the heart.

She wore the chain to his neck and took another one and secured it on hers.

She widened her arms towards him.

He smiled and his arms covered her waist and he lifted her off the ground.

She hugged him bringing him more closer to her.

She pulled back and he noticed that both their chains were now clutched together.

Sarakshi: Paathingala... Namma epo ellam hug panromo indha chain ipdi rendu half hearts serndhu onna aagum.

Namma rendu perum serndhu irukumbo dhan we complete each other. Adhu veraikum half heart enkita , half heart ungakita irukattum.

He kept looking at her all this time and thanked all the heavens' for sending her into his life.