Meet panlama??

50th chapter it is !!!! 💃💃💃💃

-----------------------------

As it was the day before Sarakshi and Siddharth's wedding, everyone in the home was scurrying all over the place. Only immediate relatives and neighbours were invited to the wedding.

Sarakshi was in deep thoughts until she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was the curly haired guy, her non - biological brother, Prakash. She stood up and hugged him tightly.

Prakash: Papa... Epdi iruka da??

Sarakshi: Na nalla iruken neyy...

Prakash: Enna paathu sollu.

Prakash can sense her being worried just with a look on her face. Sarakshi was being emotionally weak.

Prakash: Enaachu da??

Sarakshi: Anney.... Inneram na en veetla, en appa amma oda irundhurkanum... Kalyanam mudinja aprm dhan inga vandhurkanum... En parents irundhurndha evlo happy uh irundhurpanga le??? Enaku matum en indha happiness lam anubavikka kuduthu vekkala?

Prakash: Enna ma ipdi lam pesra??

Sarakshi: Kashtama iruku ney... I miss my parents.

Prakash: Apo avanga lam yaaru? He pointed Yadav and Yashoda who were happily roaming around , preparing everything for the marriage.

Prakash: Ithana varsham avanga dhana unna paathukitanga?? Avanga irundhanga le unakaaga??

She nodded her head, sniffing.

Prakash: Annan iruken da unaku... Appa, amma ellarkum serthu na iruken unaku.

Sarakshi smiled and hugged him tight.

Prakash: Seri ready aagu...

Sarakshi: Edhuku neyy???

Prakash: Nee dhana di sonna... Appa, amma veetla irukanum nu... En veedu pinnae edhuku iruku??? Iniku oru naal, ne happy uh sirichute enkooda vaa... Naliku kalyanam aagi urimaiyoda inga vandhudu...

Deep down , even she wanted a break. She packed her bag and informed Yashoda and Yadav who were hesitant at first but accepted to leave Sarakshi due to Prakash's compulsion. They even took Snow with them.

They reached Prakash's house and he gave her a warm welcome. Sarakshi felt so blessed to have him in her life.

~

Ryan was busy with phone calls. He was the incharge of almost everything of the marriage. Siddharth personally invited Ryan's father for his wedding.

Ryan: Dei machan.... Enna da ipdi iruka?? Naaliku unaku kalyanam da!!!!

Siddharth: Adhuku ipo enna da panna solra??

Ryan: Po... Anga poi ninnu belly dance aadu po...

Siddharth glared at him.

Ryan: Ayoo Machan!! I'm so happy for you da!!!!!

Siddharth smiled this time.

Ryan: Na evlo aasa patten theriyuma un kalyanathuku?? Enaku therinju unna vida adhigama na dhan aasa patrupen!!!

Siddharth: Ryan!!!

Ryan stopped his blabbering and looked at him. Siddharth noticed Ryan's eyes being wet. He knew Ryan kept talking so that he couldn't notice him crying.

The next moment, Siddharth hugged him tightly and Ryan reciprocated it.

Siddharth: Thanks Machan... Thanks for everything!!!