Green signal???

Yadav: Apo en ponna kalyanam pannikriya, Puppy??? 

Siddharth was taken aback when he heard that. He hadn't counted on it. He never imagined that this would happen in such a dreadful way. He was in a situation where he couldn't deny his parents' remarks and couldn't injure them either.

He turned to face them, who were standing with their breaths held in. Tears welled up in his eyes. As his heart craved for it, all he wanted was to be treated like a baby. He looked at his ageing parents and his long-lost love.

His joyful little family was standing there, arms wide open, welcoming him in. But he was crying alone, unsure whether to join them because he was scared.

All he could hear was her words, she spoke out in her anger on that haunting day.

Sarakshi: Iniku en life le andha oru nimisham I regretted being your girlfriend.

He pressed his lips thin and controlled his emotions. He took a deep breath and began talking.

Siddharth: Endha nambikkai le unga ponna kudukringa, Pa??

Yadav was shocked to hear that..

Yadav: Sid.... Enna da solra???

Siddharth: I don't have a proper job, Paa... Na ipo edhum earn panla... I only have my savings... Na endha velai kum pogama  veetla dhan iruken... Aprm neenga edha paathu unga ponna en kita kudukringa???

Everyone went silent.

Siddharth: Podhuva parents avanga ponnungala kalyanam panni kuduka evlo yosipanga... Evlo visaripanga... I have nothing with me right now, Pa...

Yadav: Sid...

Siddharth: Enna kekradhu irukattum... Avangala ketingala? He pointed Sarakshi.

Siddharth: Kettu dhan mudivu edukringala??? Reg... Regret pannida matangale??? He chocked on his words.

It was Sarakshi now, who was weeping silently. She wished to burry herself for all the venomous words she said.

Sarakshi: I'm sorry , Sid.... Indha kalyanam dhan en love uh prove panradhuku aana orey vazhi.... I'll not leave you, Sid !!!

Sarakshi: Appa.... Enaku avar kita konjam pesanum!!

Sarakshi moved out, wiping away her tears and Siddharth followed her, outside the room.

Sarakshi: Sid....

She moved towards him, with tearful eyes that screamed her love towards him. Siddharth's heart teared when he saw his little bird's eyes drenched in tears. She wanted him to cup her face and just tell a word that condoles everything.

Sarakshi: Appa kaaga mattum paakadhinga... Ungaluku indha marriage le ishtama??

He remained silent.

Sarakshi: Nalla yosichu sollunga, Sid... Na paathukren ungala... Raja maari... Endha kashtam um varamaa... Please Sid... Enna thiruthikka... En thappa thiruthikka.. en love uh prove panna enaku oru chance venum... Please Sid... Give me another chance. She begged

Siddharth: Another chance??? You are right there in my heart, Sakshi!! But enna edho thadukudhu maa... Enaku bayama iruku....

Sarakshi: Nalla time eduthu yosichu unga mudivu sollunga... Okay nu mattum sollunga!!!

Getting no response from him, she sighed and moved away giving him some time.

~

Siddharth's deep thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. It was Ryan.