Our movie

A/n : Anaithum karpanaiye. 🚶‍♀️

----------------------

It was night time and Sarakshi was sleepless. She noticed Siddharth, who was fast asleep. She felt compelled to kick him out of bed for keeping her awake. She then noticed snow, who was sleeping and snuggled on Siddharth's neck.

Sarakshi: Na inga thoongama iruken.. appa vum magan um epdi nalla thoongalam???

Sarakshi: Siddhartheyyy.... Hey Siddharth.... Sid.... Deii.

She shook his shoulders hard, causing him to jerk. He sat on the bed, terrified.

Siddharth: Enna ma?? Enaachu.. any problem??

Sarakshi: Na inga thoongama iruken... Neenga Rendu perum matum ipdi thoongringa???

Siddharth: Maa.... Unaku thookam varla ndradhukaaga engala en ma ezhupra?

Snow shook his head for every word Siddharth said, agreeing him.

Sarakshi caught hold of his chin , he felt her grip was tight.

Siddharth: Maa.... Valikudhu ma.. enna panra?

Sarakshi: Unmaiya sollunga... Iniku enna naal nu ungaluku theriyadha??

Siddharth: Thoongitu irundhavana kooptu iniku enna naal nu ketta? Iru ma where's my phone.. pathu solren.

She gripped his chin even more tight.

Sarakshi: Enna??? Smart uh behave panringala? Phone le paaka enaku theriyadha???

Siddharth: Maa.. please.. edhuva irundhalum... Indha kaiya edu.. porumaiya pesikalam.. please en Bommakutty le???

She left him as her heart melted when she saw his pleading eyes.

Siddharth pulled her to a teddy hug and showered kisses all over her face.

Siddharth: Happy Birthday, my love. I... Sorry sorry.... We love you.

He picked snow in his arms, and Snow licked her face, giving a birthday wish.

Sarakshi hugged them, tears welling up in her eyes. She clutched them hard since she didn't want to lose them at any cost.

Sarakshi: God!!! Please make them stay with me.

Sarakshi: So... Ungaluku nyabagam irundhuchu.. onnume theriyadha maari nadichinga le???

Siddharth: Ofcourse... And na therinja maari kaatirndha... Indha tight hug enaku kedachurkaadhu! Indha raw emotions enaala paaka mudinjurkaadhu.

Sarakshi: I love you , Sid.

Snow: Woof woof!!!! He made a puppy face.

Sarakshi: I love you too, my baby... 

Snow grinned widely and jumped over her , for the second round of licking.

Siddharth: Seri seri... Close your eyes.

Sarakshi closed her eyes as he said and Siddharth came back with a cake which had an attached note  ' Happy Birthday Rowdy' which was handwritten.

Sarakshi: Aww... Cake paathale sapdanum pola iruku....

Siddharth: Cake paatha sapdanum nu dhan ma thonanum...

Sarakshi: Poda... Neeyum un mokka joke um.

Siddharth shut his mouth 🤐 being insulted, which made them laugh.

Siddharth: Seri.. edhachu wish panitu cake cut pannu.

Sarakshi: Irunga irunga.. let me take a picture of it.