Mission?

Epilogue ipo ile... Yaarum bayapada vendam..😌🐒

-------------------------------

Siddharth couldn't explain what he was feeling when he saw Sarakshi in front of him. He was happy, sad, frightened, and shocked. The aura she carried around her caused him to stumble. He could see Sarakshi, the chirpy little bird, returning.

Sarakshi: Hi, Sid !!!!.... Hiee Ryan anna!!!

She came in giving a heart shock to Siddharth and a heart break to Ryan.

She casually came in and settled on the couch beside Ryan, making the men gasp.

Sarakshi: Enna aachu rendu perukum?? En apdiye nikkringa?? Ryan anna... Come Inga ukkarungaa... She patted the seat beside her.

Ryan was the first to come out of the trance and he avoided the 'Anna' part and settled beside her.

Ryan: Nee enna ma inga?? Ivlo periya celebrity.. enga veetuku vandhurkinga??

Sarakshi: Idhuvum oru celebrity oda veedu dhana?

All she heard was deafening silence from the men. Siddharth inhaled sharply as the incidents from the hospital flashed infront of him. Siddharth moved away from the living to the kitchen without any words. Sarakshi mentally slapped herself for spoiling the mood.

Ryan decided to ease the situation.

Ryan: Adha vidu ma... Seri ingaye irunga... I'll be back.. Odi vandhudren.

Sarakshi: Okay, Ryan Anna! She smiled show casing her dimple.

Ryan: Avoid pannirkalam.

He smiled and moved towards the kitchen, with a small dance number, shaking his hips and legs in excitement.

He continued his dance steps as Siddharth stood there glaring at him. Ryan decided to avoid him and poured the milk into the milk pan and did a moon walk to reach the tea powder.

Siddharth sighed looking at this abnormal human being and thought how on the Earth did he get attached to him.

Just as Ryan was about to crush some ginger, Siddharth began speaking.

Siddharth: Noooo!!!!!!

Ryan: Enna da??? Enaachu???

Siddharth: Adhu... Ginger...

Ryan: Aaamaa... Ginger tea poda poren.. adhuku enna?

Siddharth: She's allergic to ginger.. Adha podadha..

Ryan: Ohooo!!! Kadha apdi pogudha??

Ryan: Adhu epdi unaku theriyum??

Siddharth: Avala pathi enna vida vera yaaruku da theriyum, naaye???

Siddharth stood silent.

Ryan shrugged and took the sugar dubba.

Siddharth: Two spoons matum podu.

Ryan handed over the spoon to Siddharth.

Ryan: Indha saamiyaare.. neeye podu.

Siddharth glared at him and turned away. He closed his eyes as a sweet memory of their good old days got flashed infront of him.

~
Siddharth: Two mins ,maa... naaney ipo dhan first time podren..

Sarakshi: Oru tea pannava ivlo neram???

Siddharth: Yeass.. ready.. kudichutu epdi iruku nu sollu!!!

Sarakshi took few sips and realised it was ginger tea.