On the knot of three

Surpriseeeeee💃💃💃💃💃💃 Second update. Munnadi chp padikala na apdiye padichutu odi vanga!!!!!

Indha stry ku neenga kudutha love kaaga dhan indha chp🙈. 

Evlo sonnalum pathadhu 'I wuvvv you all'.

-------------------------------------

Sarakshi sensed his presence and turned towards him and smiled. Siddharth smiled back and sat beside her.

Silence took over the place.

Sarakshi looked at his face and began giggling which made Siddharth, chuckle.

Sarakshi: Epdi thappichinga???

Siddharth: Konjam kashta paten.. Ryan kita aprm seri aagiduchu...

Sarakshi: Edhuku meet panalama nu kettinga???

Siddharth: Umm... Adhu....

Sarakshi smiled when he stuttered.

Siddharth: If you want... We can watch the moon...

Sarakshi smiled as she leaned on to him, resting her head on his shoulders, hesitantly.

The silence was lovely. The moon felt at ease among the clouds, just as she felt at ease in his company. The strong wind slammed into them, removing all the walls in their hearts.

Siddharth gradually intertwined their fingers. Sarakshi sobbed uncontrollably. Siddharth recognised the tears as joyous tears.

Siddharth: Sakshi... Coffee pottu thariya?

She quickly got down but stumbled on her step and winced in pain. Siddharth noticed small scratches on her leg.

Siddharth: Enaachu ma??

Sarakshi: Adhu onnum ile ma... Jannal vazhiya gudhichapo keezha mullu chedi irundhadha paakala...

Siddharth: Jannal vazhiya gudichiya???

He made her sit and took her leg and placed it on his lap, after getting a cotton. Still now he remembered all the things in her home.

Sarakshi was overwhelmed at that moment when she felt his touch on her feet. He gently blew some air, when she hissed in pain.

He cleaned all her wounds and looked up at her with a small smile, with his hands still caressing her foot.

Sarakshi: Sid...

He raised his eyebrows.

Sarakshi: Enakaaga onnu pannuvingala?

He nodded his head, getting mesmerized under her gaze.

Sarakshi: Iniku oru night matum.. Siddharth, Sarakshi nu ilaama... Pazhaye maari... Sid, Sakshi uh irukalama???

Siddharth stood up after gently placing her foot on the ground. He saw the yearning in her eyes.

He extended his hand towards her. She kept staring at his hand and his face.

Siddharth: Ma... Just think.. raathri neram.. semma bike... Azhagaana boyfriend.. oru round poga vendama??

Sarakshi chuckled with tears and nodded her head vigorously. She placed her hands on his and stood up. He whistled and Snow came running and jumped into his arms.

She sat on the pillion and Snow comfortably settled himself on the front of the bike.

Sarakshi placed her one hand on his shoulders and the other around his hip. Siddharth smiled as he ignited his bike.