We're coming for you

After a month!

Siddharth was sitting on the shore , facing the beach where he met her the last time.

He gazed at the melting Sun, wishing that he, too may melt and perish in the deepest of seas.

It has been two days since Siddharth was discharged from the hospital after that tragical incident.

He had been in the news for quite some time. All of his supporters hoped for a rapid recovery for their hero.

Siddharth: Enga iruka Sakshi... Edhukaaga enne vittutu pona?

He looked beside him and saw Snow lying flat on the sand.

Siddharth: Ava na ilama kooda irundhuduva.. aana ne ilama? 

Snow looked at his face and climbed onto his lap.

It was Snow who saved him that day. The pup ran to gather the help of people. The people recognised him and admitted Siddharth at the hospital.

From that day , Snow had become a part of his life.

He had no idea about her. Where was she? How was he going to find her?

That little ray of sunshine gave all the brightness to his life and disappeared amongst the dense clouds , making his life dark.

Siddharth recieved a call from his manager at that time.

Manager: Sir... I have found the guy who tried attacking Madam.

Siddharth's face lit up at that moment.

Manager: I'm sorry.. neenga ivlo naal bed rest le irundhinga.. your dad strictly said No to any official works. Adhan na solala ungakita.

Siddharth: Send me the details immediately.

He cut the call and found a new ray of hope popping up in his life. He hugged Snow while the pup laid its head on his shoulders.

Siddharth: We're coming for you, Sakshi.

~

Yadav was walking restlessly in his home.

Yadav: I can't still forget how he was in the hospital for the past three weeks.

He spoke to his wife.

Yashoda: I think he really likes Sarakshi.
Avan endhiricha odane ketta modhal vaarthai .. Sakshi enga nu dhan.

Yadav: I can't see my son like this , Yashoda. He wakes up in the middle of the night , screaming her name. I don't know why .. he's with that puppy always.

Yashoda: It's her puppy.. peru Snow. Avankooda matum dhan Snow romba attached. I tried feeding the pup once but saapdave ile. Sid kuduthadhum dhan saaptuchu.

Siddharth came home along with Snow at that time.

Siddharth: Appa.. We have to go! 

Yadav: We??

Siddharth: Yes.. Snow and I.

Yadav: Sid ... Sonna kelu.. nee hospital le irundhu discharge aagi two days dhan aagudhu. Adhukulla enga poringa?

Siddharth: London!

Yadav: What??? Are you out of your mind?

Siddharth made his dad , sit and held his hand in his.

Siddharth: Appa... Please na solradha konjam kelunga.. I have to go. I have to find her.

Yadav: Is she there? In London?