Coffee

Andha night romba naalaa young uh irundhurkku... Sorry for the delay 🥺.

---------------------------

Scared. That was Siddharth's state when he stepped into Sarakshi's house. He passed a sarcastic smile, as it was this place which was once his home, their home. He was afraid if something would happen like the last day.

Will she ask him to leave, again was the only thought running on his mind. He wasn't ready to accept another breakdown.

Sarakshi: Ukkarunga... I'll be back.

His thoughts were broken by her melodic voice. How he wished everything in these four years to be a dream.

Instead of settling down, Siddharth noticed her house. It was still the same. But what hurt him was, it didn't feel like home, anymore.

Every little corner in her house had a memory of him. That made him happy and sad as well. What was he supposed to feel? Should he be happy to know that she was still having some feelings on him? Or should he be sad that he wasn't lucky enough to have her in his arms again?

His heart pricked, thinking of how his little bird spent all these four years, alone. But he knew she was a fierce eagle at those times when it comes to protect herself and he was proud of her.

He noticed Snow who was hyper and running all around the house. It felt like , Snow wasn't here for a long time.

Before he could think further, Sarakshi came back with two mugs of coffee in her hands. She saw Siddharth in the balcony, leaning on the railing as he kept looking at the city that was upto fall asleep.

She moved towards him and stood beside him, their arms brushing slightly. Her long hair strands were now tickling his well built ,unclothed arms. Siddharth felt this ticklish feeling throughout his body and he slightly moved away from her.

Though she was disappointed, she kept a straight face. She slowly handed him his coffee. Siddharth was emotional, as it was evident that he was an addict to her coffees'. Taking deep breaths, he took his cup of coffee from her, which made smile. His eyes didn't fail to notice the 'Dad' word painted on the cup.

Sarakshi: Epdi irukinga, Sid??

She spoke after a long time. Siddharth was neither happy nor sad to hear her. He would have been the happiest person if she spoke with him in a better way the last time they met but all he could hear was her last sentence 'Stay away from me'.

Siddharth: I'm good , Sarakshi. What about you?

Sarakshi: I don't know, Sid.

Siddharth sighed as he knew that this night was going to be the longest night in their life.

Sarakshi: Enaku unga kooda pesanum!!

Siddharth sipped the first sip of his coffee and closed his eyes as the caffeine reached his soul.

Siddharth: Pesalaam...

Sarakshi looked at him with a great shock as she was expecting a nod or a 'hmm' from him. Was there any magic casted upon him?

Sarakshi: Inga vendam... Terrace ku polaama?

He nodded his head this time and they together went to the terrace, taking Snow with them as they knew Snow would never interfere in their personal time.

They sat on their favourite spot, hanging their legs down and sipping coffees'.

After five minutes of calm silence, Sarakshi began speaking.