The night

Meanwhile some of you getting surprised , even after knowing that her baby was a pet

Meanwhile some of you getting surprised , even after knowing that her baby was a pet. Na sonen ndradhukaaga elarum surprise aaninga paathingala 🤣😭. I love you all.

---------------------

Siddharth left Snow down and let him play.

Siddharth: Okay then.. na kelambren...

Sarakshi: Adhuku neenga epdi povinga?? Car dhan puncture aagiduche..

Siddharth: Ohh.. I forgot that totally.. Wait let me call my driver.

Sarakshi: One minute.. time paathingala?? It's 1am .. ipo edhuku avangale disturb panringa.. mazha vere nalla peiyudhu.

Siddharth: Aama .. apo na epdi poradhu?

Sarakshi: Why?? Inga stay pannunga.. Oru 5 hours wait pannunga.. adhukulla morning aagidum.. unga driver vandhuduvaru..

Siddharth was hesitant as he never stayed alone with a girl , more to say he never stayed with a girl he likes.

Siddharth: Seri okay..

Sarakshi: Wait here.. I'll be back.

She changed to comfy clothes and came back.

Sarakshi: I'm sorry.. enkita irukra endha clothes ungaluku pathadhu..

Siddharth laughed hearing her.

Sarakshi: Edhuku sirikringa?

Siddharth: Just think of me.. in your clothes...

She instantly laughed thinking of him wearing her tee and tracks.

Siddharth: Don't worry.. I'm okay with these.

He removed his coat . The top three buttons of his shirt were left open.

Her eyes fell on the mole on his chest and avoided her gaze towards him.

He raised his sleeves, making his muscled arms peep out. His hands went through his wet hair. He adjusted himself on the couch , stretching himself.

Sarakshi was in a hard phase, trying to avoid the Indian version of Greek God infront of her.

Siddharth: Heyy.. inga vaa... Edhuku angaye nikkura?

She settled beside him on the couch. He folded his legs and sat facing her. She did the same.

The dimly lit lights , the scented candles and the rain made her home no lesser than a romantic place.

They talked about numerous things starting from his PS to her food favorites.

Sarakshi: Umm.. shall we eat something??

Siddharth: You cook???

Sarakshi: I had to learn cooking.. Life le ellam kathuka vendiya situations varum..