Snow

Siddharth stood , leaning on to his car drenching in rain. He looked at the entrance of her home. He tried not to cry. He was unaware of the feelings he had for this girl, but he wished her to be a part of his life.

He heard the sounds of a baby crying. He cried unknowingly along with the baby. He wouldn't have crossed her path had he known she had a baby.

He decided to suppress his growing feelings towards her and wiped his tears away.

Sarakshi heard continuous sneezing sounds outside her home. She rushed to the door and saw Siddharth standing in the rain. She ran towards him.

Sarakshi: Heyyy Siddharth.. neenga innum veetuku polaya??? Inga enna panringa??  She screamed amidst the heavy downpour.

Siddharth: Nothing... I'm leaving.

He started his car , only to realise it was puncture. He dashed his hands on the steering .

Sarakshi opened the door and pulled him out and dragged him inside her home.

Sarakshi: Enna aachu ungaluku?? Edhuku mazhaile nindhinga?

Siddharth: Ermm... Nothing.. I'll call my driver and I'll leave.

Sarakshi: Ipo na ungale poga sonena? Any problem? Her voice softened.

She came near him and was about to touch him but we're interrupted by a baby's voice.

Siddharth couldn't handle anymore. He sat on the couch with a thud and covered his face in his hands. Baby tears made its way through his eyes.

Sarakshi came back with a baby in her hands.

He lifted his head and looked at the sight. How he wished , everything to be a dream.

She sat near him and rocked the baby. He slowly turned towards the baby. She was bubbly. Her eyes closed, lips mildly part and baby hairs fell on her face.

He took the baby in his hands , controlling his tears by pressing his lips together.

Sarakshi: Evlo azhaga thoongura le?

He nodded his head, unable to express the myriad of feelings in his heart.

"Sarakshi" came a woman's voice from the door.

She rushed to the door and found Maya , the woman next door.

Maya came in and was stumbled on her step to see the Hero Siddharth sitting on the couch and holding her baby.

Maya: Ohhh my godddd.... Siddharth??? Neenga inga???

Sarakshi: Mayaaa... Don't over react . She whispered.

Maya held her heart in her hands and gasped for air .She went near him and looked at her baby.

Siddharth was in no mood to listen to anyone. He sat idle , without giving any deed to the woman next to him, who was dramatically dying.

Maya: En ponna neenga thoonga vechingala???

He nodded his head without realising her words.

Maya: Naa ipove ellarkitayum poi solla poren... En ponna .. the great actor Siddharth kaila thoonga vechurkaaru..

Sarakshi held her and shut her mouth.

Sarakshi: Veliya poi sonna .. unna kola panniduven, rascal.

She somehow made Maya ,calm down.

One such scream of Maya , made Siddharth to break his trance. Maya took her baby in her hands and went out , not before teasing Sarakshi.