You aren't alone anymore

Sarakshi entered her office, with a warm welcome from each of her mates'.

Sarakshi: Iniku enna.. welcome elam balama iruku..

One of her friends gave her a rose bouquet and gave a cheeky smile and congratulated her.

Sarakshi: Enna aachu.. edhuku indha welcome?

Prakash: Neenga dhan ipo celebrity aagitingale.. He wiped away his fake tears.

Sarakshi: Enna neyy solringa??

Prakash: Apo nee unnoda interview pakalaya??

Sarakshi: Paathene.. release aanapo..

Prakash: Ada loosu ponney... Your interview has crossed 3 million views within 24 hours.

Sarakshi gasped as it is the highest viewed interview of their media channel in such a short span.

She had happy tears and hugged her brother.

The senior manager congratulated her personally and promised to give a bonus in her salary package.

Sarakshi: Avara thank pannanume... She spoke to herself.

Kadavuleyyy... Give me a way..

She was hesitant to call him, thinking he would be busy ,shooting.

Sarakshi: Seri... Message pannuvom..

She took her mobile and texted him to call her when he's free.

Her phone ringed the next second her message was delivered.

Sarakshi: Avlo vettiya irukaara?

She attended the call.

Sarakshi: Enna sir.. udane call pannitinga..

Siddharth: Nee dhana ma call panna sonna... Moreover you're my priority.. adhan five minutes break ketten.. seri sollu anything important?

Sarakshi was still processing on his words. Was she his priority? She doesn't want to know the name of the relationship they share, instead she decided to go with the flow.

Sarakshi: Unaku theriyumaa sid.. Namma interview 3 million views cross panniduchu.. enakku inga bayangara paarattu.. celebrity level ku..

Siddharth: Irukadha pinnae? Interview le irukradhu the great Siddharth Yadav.. epdi views varama irukum?

Sarakshi huffed and rolled her eyes for his self pugazhchi..

Siddharth: Aana this is OUR interview.. so enaku irukra equal pangu unakum iruku.. we made it together.

Sarakshi was moved. This man and his words were something which could calm and melt the rapidly beating hearts.

Siddharth: Seri romba vekka padatha..

Sarakshi looked everywhere, to check if he was there.

Siddharth: Na anga ille.. romba Theda vendam..

She smiled and kept fiddling with her pen on the table.

Siddharth: Seri.. enaku enna kuduka pora?? Ungaloda first success ku?

Sarakshi: Ungaluku enna venum kelunga.. tharen.

Siddharth: Shall we meet? Iniku evening??

Sarakshi: I was about to ask you.. Namma wavelength apdi..

Siddharth: Hahaha.. seri ma .. I'll text you the location and I'll pick you up.. Ipo poiye aaganum maa..

Sarakshi: Okaayy okayy... Poitu vaanga handsome hero.