Marandhutiya?

A month passed by after that romantic night . Siddharth and Sarakshi hardly had any time to spend with eachother. They both had a hectic schedule of their own.

John tried his level best to disturb their romantic moments. He came to know that they both are staying together and had a sketch against them, which was trying to act good and create a bond with Sarakshi.

But the love birds were unaware of the tsunami of happenings which was about to hit them.

Sarakshi: Siddharth....

She yelled as he accidentally crushed her new tshirt.

Siddharth: En ma kathura??? I'm sorry..theriyama paniten.

Sarakshi: Aama... Ipo ellam ungaluku edhume theriyala... Edhume nyabagam um ila.

She huffed and retired back to her room, taking Snow on to her lap , who had no idea what was happening.

Siddharth shrugged and began whistling as he made his way to the kitchen. Sarakshi who saw him being casual , began getting smoke from her nose.

Sarakshi: Snow... Ipo elam un Appa ku namma mela pasame ile...

Snow looked at her, blinking his eyes and looked at Siddharth who was whistling and cooking something.

Siddharth: Ma... I've made breakfast. Saaptu seekram ready aagu.. shoot ku time aagudhu.

He continued whistling and went to take a shower.

Sarakshi: Enna dhan kovama irundhalum sapdama iruka koodathu.

Sarakshi cursed him and had her breakfast after feeding Snow. But she was still angry on him.

Siddharth: Sakshi... Enga iruka?? Did you see my...

Sarakshi: Enaku edhume theriyadhu.. Unga watch andha second shelf le iruku nu theriyadhu... Unga shirt iron panni vechadhu theriyadhu... Unga shoes rack le irukradhu theriyadhu.. enna edhum kekadhinga.

Siddharth laughed out loud from the room and came out to the living to see her sitting with a frown on her face.

Siddharth: Sakshi ma... Ennachu unaku? Edhuku ipo kathite iruka?

She remained silent throughout.

Siddharth: Then I have my own ways to make you speak.

Siddharth again began whistling and made his way to his room again, which irritated her more.

After a good half an hour, Siddharth came back only to notice her sitting in the same position.

Siddharth: Sakshi.

He spoke adding more sugar to his voice , which made her to look at him and open her eyes wide.

Siddharth was standing there, half naked with only his towel wrapped around his lower body. His well built chest had droplets of water, merrily flowing down.

Sarakshi was unable to avert her gaze from him. She did a small prayer to control herself from doing anything that she might regret as she was angry with him.

Sarakshi: Oru ponnu irukra veetla ipdi dhan towel oda vandhu nipangala? Only I know how hard I'm trying to control myself.

Siddharth: Sakshi... Endha ulagathula iruka?? Evlo neram koopdradhu?

Sarakshi: Huh??? Enna.. enaachu?

Siddharth sighed and moved near her , making her gulp and breath hard.

He leaned over her, tucking the strands of her hair behind her ears. Sarakshi had hard time , gazing his chest mole. He neared her ears.

Siddharth: En wallet enga nu paathiya?