Stay away!

Sarakshi: Aniku unga phone edukala ndradhukaaga enna iniku pazhi vaanguningala, Siddharth?

Siddharth was frozen in place, with a grimace on his face. He was perplexed when he peered into her eyes. He could see wrath in her eyes. Siddharth was terrified for a little moment. At the time, he saw a different Sarakshi. She was no longer a little bird, but a fierce woman with the ability to kill him with her eyes.

Siddharth: Sakshi.. Enna ma solra? Enaa aachu unaku?? Vaa namma veetuku poi peslaam.

Sarakshi: Namma veeda? She asked sarcastically.

Siddharth: Sakshi please.. I'm sorry ma.. En thappu dhan.. na unna avoid pannirka koodathu... Please enna purinjuko.

Sarakshi remained deafeningly silent. She had just gone through a thousand deaths. It was only her determination that drove her to fight for her life.

She was a true warrior. Ending our lives is not a panacea for all ills. She could have murdered herself if she had wished to escape the clutches of those devils. She, on the other hand, chose to punish them.

She wished she could cry. She needed to let it all out and scream. But it hurt her when she realised that Siddharth had no idea what was going through her head.

Siddharth: Sakshi ma... Na romba bayandhuten... Ne ilama enaala Iruka mudiyathu di... Please... Va enga kooda.

Sarakshi: Ungakooda?? Na varanuma?

Siddharth: Sakshi... En di ipdi pesra? Amma, Appa elarum anga romba bayandhu poi irukanga... Please maa... Vaa polam.

Siddharth was completely unaware of what had occurred. All he wanted was to encircle her in his arms and exhale a contented sigh. When she said something hurtful to him, his heart sank. He saw some shifts in her statements and actions. He intended to put an end to it once and for all. But he realised he had a long road ahead of him to persuade her.

Siddharth: Maa... Please... I'm begging you.. Ipdi pannadha , Sakshi...

Sarakshi: You never knew and never tried to know what happened.

Siddharth took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself since his small heart was afraid she would harm herself if she talked harshly.

He approached her and took her hands in his. The next thing she knew, she was removing her hands from his and taking a step back.

Siddharth: Na unna thoda koodatha?

Sarakshi closed her eyes tightly and kept her emotions in check. She could feel her scars burning. The devils' touch was still fresh on her skin. Siddharth's touch on them made her aware of the fact that she couldn't give up as such. Every touch on her body by whoever it is reminded her of the monsters.

Siddharth sobbed uncontrollably. To her, he has always been a baby. Is it possible for a baby's touch to make its mother cry? He began sobbing uncontrollably. He addressed her as 'Maa,' and he meant it. His mother was enraged, and he was powerless to stop her.

Siddharth: Enaa aachu , Sakshi? He sounded stern.

Sarakshi: Why should I even tell you , Siddharth?

Siddharth: Sakshi... That's enough.. ipo enna aachu nu sollu!

Sarakshi: Sarakshi... That's my name! She yelled.

Siddharth shivered hearing her yell. He wished he could take back everything he said.

Siddharth: What??? He whispered.

Sarakshi: Just leave me, Siddharth!

Siddharth's face was expressionless. He had never imagined this day in his wildest thoughts. He mentally smacked himself, convinced that he had misheard.

Siddharth: Maa.. Enna ma?? Na edho loosu maari pesiten.. Ne va.. Namma veetuku polam ma..

Sarakshi: Na unga kooda engayum vara poradhu ila... Please leave me.

Siddharth: Sakshi ma. He called her in a feeble voice.

He choked on his words and saw her face with no expression.

Sarakshi: Iniku en life le andha oru nimisham I regretted being your girlfriend.

Siddharth's world came to a halt. He was put in a scenario that no boyfriend should have to go through. Her words wounded him in the heart. Sometimes it is not our behaviour that kills us, but the words that are hurled at us.

Sarakshi: I'm born to be unlucky. Naanum nenachen enna Namma life le konjam naala nalla pogudhe nu.. But everything collapsed within a day! Na othukuren Siddharth... You were the only one who made me happy.. but you know what? En kashtathukaana karanamum ne dhan. You are my pain!! She screamed.

Siddharth's heart couldn't take it anymore. He plopped on the floor with a plain face.

Sarakshi: Stay away from my life, Siddharth!

Sarakshi started walking with all the energy she could muster.

Snow, who witnessed the emotional battle, felt completely helpless. He came carefully towards Siddharth and tapped his paw on Siddharth's enormous palms, just like he had done when they first met.
He nestled close to his lap and stood up to follow her.

After all, it was Sarakshi who rescued Snow from the streets just as he was about to die in an accident. She was his mother from that day forward because he had no one else in his family. They were their companions, and Snow managed his emotions, leaving his father heartless. 

~

Sarakshi and Snow arrived at her house and slammed the door shut. Snow had been following her without making a sound the entire time. She cried the entire journey. She remembered how Siddharth saved her the last time when she attacked by Jacob.

Back then, the situation was not the same. He had her in his arms, and Snow, along with Sid, had made her forget about all her troubles. But now she had to confront the harsh reality. She was abandoned.

Loneliness was nothing new to her; she was quite accustomed to it. But being in Siddharth's warmth for a year made things worse for her.

She sat on the floor, her head buried between her knees. She wanted to burn her skin because she was horrified by their touches. John's fingerprints were still on her cheeks. She choked on her tears as she grasped her skin with her fingertips.

Snow got into her lap and began licking all of her wounds. He was acting as a cure-all for his mother. Even he felt bad for not being there for her when she needed him. If his father is being punished, then he deserves to be punished as well. He licked all her wounds, declaring that she is pure.

Sarakshi's heart swelled as she watched her son console her. Her heart told her she wasn't alone.

~

Siddharth, a spoiled brat, had no one in his life at the moment. He sat on the empty streets, staring at nothing in particular.

Siddharth wished that everything was a dream. But it was too late for him to realise it was all a nightmare. It wasn't a dream anymore. He had to face this harsh reality.

Sarakshi stood in front of him, arms wide spread, for a little period. But she vanished in the air the next second. He couldn't comprehend the reality that she had abandoned him. Was she serious about what she said?

He sat there staring at the departing figure of his first love as his imagination flashed the image of her leaving.

Siddharth: I'm always lucky that I have you in my life , Sakshi.

------------------------

Enaku inga enna type panradhu nu therila 😶.

Vote pannama poidadhinga. Aprm enaku ezhudhura interest poidum😣.