The first call

#11 in miracle among 2.97K stories 🥺💜 Thankyou all😭💜 . Thankyou again for 1K + readers within two chapters. I still remember how I screamed when my first story reached 1K reads after several chapters 🥺.

----------

What's happening to me ? Na en avala pathiye yosichitu iruken ? Why can't I get over her ? Goddd  ,this girl is doing something to me. Why do I feel that I wanna meet her??

Siddharth moved from his room to his favourite place, his mom's lap. He laid his head on his mom's lap , while his mom looked at him , adjusting the specs she was wearing.

Yashoda (Siddharth's mom) : Puppy.. enaachu da?

Siddharth: Maaa ... Aayiram vaati sollirkken.. andha peru koopdadhinga nu.

Yashoda: Seri seri koopdala ..sollu unaku enaachu. She asked still caressing his hair.

Siddharth: Therile ma .. something is bothering me.. I can't even concentrate on my work properly.

Yashoda: Enna da en paiyyan vaazhkaile thalaikku mele bulb eriyudhu.. mani elam adikudhu polaye..

Siddharth: Maaa... What do you mean???

Yashoda: Adhan da .. indha movies le elam kaatuvangale ..unaku pudicha ponnu paathadhum idhellam nadakkume..

Siddharth: Ponnu ellam illa ma.

Yashoda: Deii.. enaku theriyadha unne pathi? Edhuva irundhalum.. manasaara aasai patta ellam nadakkum.. nee endha oru vishayam um thappa panna maata nu enaku theriyum.. un problem edhuva irundhalum seri aagidum .. amma kite solita le? Saying this she pinched her son's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

That was enough for Siddharth to believe that every problem has a solution. He grinned widely and closed his eyes for a quick nap as his mom kept caressing his hair.

He awoke after about a half-hour owing to the constant ringing of his phone. It was his manager who informed him about a success party thrown by the team to celebrate the release of his film's trailer.

Siddharth disliked going to parties because he was always forced to drink,which was something he detested.

He declined the call after a good five minutes. He still thought if he could go and meet her , at her office and ask about her whereabouts . 

Siddharth: But I'm not sure why I'm going to call her. Will she think it's strange that I called only to thank her for interviewing me? Will I come across as a jerk?

Siddharth: Ahhhh !!! Kadavule gimme a wayy ..

That was when he got a notification from his phone , showing that his interview was about to  be released tomorrow.

Indeed a kadavul setting , isn't it ?

Sarakshi woke up and was making a  coffee for herself . Her phone buzzed with her favourite ringtone 'Stove mela kadaai'. She sang along with her ringtone until the call went dead.

She again re-dialled as she knew it was her brother.

Sarakshi : Hello ? Morning anna

Prakash : Morning ile afternoon , news vandhucha ?

Sarakshi : Enna news , edha pathi solringa ?

Prakash : Unnoda interview .. iniku live stream panranga at 12  pm . Markama parunga madam .

Sarakshi : Oh ! Adhu kooda enaku theriyala ! Kavala padathinga neyy , kandipa pakren !

~

The interview was released and she could see all the girls , fan girling about the chocolate boy who was being interviewed .

Some of the comments read

' Only here for Siddharth '.

While some were

' Andha anchor frame uh cut pannunga '.

The rest were

' Yaarukellam Siddharth eh pudikumo , indha comment uh like pannunga '.

' What is the procedure to join this job? '

Sarakshi: Yaarachum nammala kandukraangala paaru? She huffed.

But as she read further comments, she came to know that she had a battle of fan boys for her looks and talent.

She felt a tinge of proud that she got to interview him personally . Some where even jealous of her as they couldn't be in her place .

She had mixed feelings within her. 

Again her phone rang , and it was an unknown number. She picked up the call.

Sarakshi: Hello?

___: .......

Sarakshi: Hello .. kekudha? Who's this?

____: Sakshi !!!

{Sara ile... It's Sakshi 😛}

Her breath got hitched for a second and her eyes blurred. How did the person even know her name? This particular name??

Sarakshi: Who... Who's this? Her voice broke as she spoke.

___: I'm Siddharth!

Sarakshi: Siddharth? Which Siddharth?

Siddharth: Ungaluku ethana Siddharth ey theriyum?

Sarakshi: Hello? Enna veladringala? Ipo yaru nu solringala ile cyber police kite complaint kudukava?

Siddharth: Maa... I'm Siddharth Yadav. The one whom you interviewed the other day.

Sarakshi: Ohhh... Wait what??? Siddharth??? You mean...??

Siddharth: Aamaa .. Hero Siddharth ey dhan!

Sarakshi: Na epdi ungala namburadhu? Neenga dhana nu enaku epdi theriyum?

Siddharth: Seri .. enna Panna nambuva? Naan onnu sollava? I hope you might remember that.

Sarakshi: Okay sollunga...

Siddharth: Nee ennode personal life pathi oru vishayam ketta.. na adha sollitu onnu pannen .. remember?

Sarakshi was a blushing mess by then.

{Adhu enna nu aprm theriyum🙈🙊}

Sarakshi: Okay .. okay namburen.. And I feel so happy. Oru hero enaku call pannirkaare?

Siddharth: Neenga mattum enna Madam. I just saw our interview.. comments le unga fan boys attagaasam thaangalaye.

Sarakshi: Unga fan girls vidava??

Siddharth: Okay .. okay jokes apart. Thankyou for keeping me comfortable there. I had a good time.

Sarakshi: My pleasure, Mr. Siddharth.

Siddharth: Seri kettu paapom.. lemme try my luck

Erm... Shall I ask you something? I personally invite you to our success party of the movie. Neenga varuvingala ?

He shut his eyes tight and pressed his lips together, thinking of her response.

Sarakshi: Umm.. na epdi??

Siddharth: Please mudiyathu nu mattum sollidadhinga. Enakaaga varamatingala?

Sarakshi fell flat on her bed and covered her face with one hand , grinning widely.

Sarakshi: Seri okay .. I'll come.

That night was too long for them , grinning and jumping all over and sleep was too far .

That night was too long for them, they were beaming and jumping all over the place, and sleep was too far away.

---------

Chapter pudichurka???

Do vote and comment.

I'm extremely sorry for giving short updates. Will give long and double updates in the weekend 🥺 . Please mannichu.