Parents

Siddharth was happy and tensed at the same time when he heard Sarakshi's voice.

Sarakshi: Appa... Appa ku... Please Z hospital ku konjam seekram varingala??

Siddharth was shocked. The mere thought of something bad happening to his father, made him shattered. His heart was not ready to accept anything. Not another heart break , he thought.

Siddharth: This wasn't how it is supposed to be. He thought.

His father, his hero can't leave him as such. Siddharth was tensed and began sweating profusely.

Sarakshi: Hello !!! Sid... Irukingala?

Siddharth: Na odane varen...

Siddharth rushed out of his house, praying that nothing should happen to his family.

Sarakshi on the other side, was completely devastated. She only thought to give their son back. But things weren't happening as she thought.

Sarakshi: This wasn't how it is supposed to be. She thought.

She cursed herself for how unlucky she was. She wasn't prone to get affection at all in her life. She was a cursed, abandoned bird for life, she thought.

Sarakshi: En enaku mattum epome ipdi nadakkudhu? Why is it always me?? En parents kooda iruka enaku kuduthutu vekkala... Aprm Sid.. ipo appa... I am cursed. I'm so unlucky. 

She began crying badly.

Sarakshi: God !!! Please Appa ku edhum aaga koodathu... I will move back if he's okay.. Please save him.

~

Ryan was casually walking on the roads after his college hours.

Ryan: Enna iniku Saamiyaar namaku call eh pannala?? 

He scrolled his phone as he began thinking.

Ryan: Edhuku?? Kekka ponaa.. 'En unaku balance illaya da venna.. unaku call panna enna?' nu keppan!!  Nammale pannuvom.

But his thumb finger urged him to click the camera option, to admire his handsomeness. He clicked the selfie camera and postioned his face for a pic.

Ryan: Ada.. ada... ada... Enna azhagu da nee... Apdiye aambala Rashmika Mandanna maariye iruka ... National crush uh da nee...

Ryan: Seri oru selfie edupom...

He clicked seven selfies, but wasn't satisfied with anything.

Ryan: Seri... Timer vechu eduppom.. Apo dhan casual uh candid picture edukra maari irukum...

He turned his face towards the left and clicked a picture and just as he was about to face the camera for another picture, a deep blue 'butterfly' printed shawl fell on him, covering his face.

Ryan: Oru pic edukka vidrangala? His brain said.

But his heart was taken away and mesmerized with the scent of the shawl, he was receiving.

He then saw a short woman, running towards him. Ryan was unable to recognise her. But he was falling for her doe shaped eyes.

"Sorry.. sorry... Theriyama vizhundhuduchu"... She said.

Ryan: Na therinje vizhundhuten!!!

He stood froze, unable to talk. The woman grabbed her shawl and smiled at him and ran back.

Ryan: Ayoo... Peru keka marandhutome!

That was when he realised, that she was the owner of the bracelet and his heart.