Chapter 24. Long day.

For demand, I put a * behind each new skill to make it easier to read.

For more chapters, check my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51077809&fan_landing=true

Discord:https://www.discord.gg/FsuuhNg8

+

+

+

"That mortal is quite interesting."

"Right? He's even better than those heroes!"

"When was it the last time somebody rejected our gift?"

"And the creatures he created looked quite interesting,"

"But it seems like he won't be doing anything interesting for a while?"

"True, he's just sitting in his room, playing with his toys."

"... Let's make things more interesting."

*****

BOOM!

"Son of a-"

I poured some water on the flames, which turned blue on contact.

"What the fuck."

Quickly, I grabbed one of the potted plants and put its content on the flames.

Suddenly, the flames burned through the wet soil, turning green.

"What the fuck!?"

Not knowing what to do with it, I let it burn, keeping my fair distance from it, holding my notebook.

"Experiment 2330: Somehow, someway, I set the fluid on fire, which seems to be impossible to put out. Possible weapon application."

After all the earth disappeared, the flames extinguished, leaving the container somehow intact.

Sigh, back to the drawing board.

Next to me, a small kayeri brought me a cup of red wine.

"Thanks."

It has been around a week since the dungeon accident. Since then, some things have changed. The kayeri have already dug a series of tunnels and caverns in which they have started to cultivate the mold, for what, I have no idea.

Oh, and they got slightly smarter. They knew how to put on pants now, and could obey simple commands, although they still couldn't talk.

Maybe because they didn't have a mouth.

As I sipped from my drink, I sighed as I continued mixing more liquids, with no rhyme or reason.

Bamm!

"IT'S TIME!"

Oh, god no.

Not looking behind, I quickly turned invisible, turned to my new skill which erased my presence, and held my breath.

Leave me alone, Leave me alone. Leave me al-

"I.can.see. YOU."

It was the first son of the king, Eric. He wasn't wearing his monster armor, instead, he was dressed in a pricey-looking blue silk cloth.

Seeing his face, I shivered.

He was the spitting image of the King. Green short hair, blue eyes, unnaturally wide mouth. The only thing that he inherited from his mother was the green scales, which ran through his neck.

No idea what he was, but I didn't want to meet her mother.

Smiling like an idiot, the prince grabbed my shoulder, not letting me go.