Chapter 59.Light vs Putrefaction

Sorry for the wait my laptop has broken down and I just get it back. As an apology here, two chapters on one day. Enjoy.

Check Patreon for more chapters: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51077809&fan_landing=true

Discord: https://discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

"They have started!"

"Someone, bring some popcorn!"

"Beats here! Who do you think will win!"

"Five Temples on Putrefaction!"

"Are you nuts? A Heroic Spirit on Light!"

"You just think he is handsome!"

"20 Temples on Light! Die Putrefaction, for my potatoes!"

"Sweety please calm down, you don't have that many-"

"Quiet, Mama! You saw what he did with my Crimson Duke of York (fantasy potato type)! He needs to pay!"

*****

I screwed up.

The feeling of the two powers in me at the same time made my body all tingly in a fucking bad way.

These two didn't like each other and if I keep them activated any longer, my body will disintegrate!

Finishing this as soon as possible is my top priority.

"Holy Rain!"

When the angel boy threw his feathers around the place, I jumped on the deformed monster which moved me out of the way.

"Deploying Crossbow."

The crossbow integrated into my left arm appeared and I gave a shot at the angel.

"Holy Barrier!"

Materializing his shield, the arrow got set at flames in midair.

"Annoying. Then what do you think about this?"

With the increased speed, I jumped into the air, my spear in front of me.

At the same time, I made several other monsters jump from the roofs, planning to overwhelm this guy with numbers.

"Holy Burst!"

Without any warning, the golden boule he was sitting in, exploded in a ray of light, which burned my face slightly.

The other monsters weren't so lucky, they were charred black, becoming completely useless.

"Holy Weapon Combo!"

Still shining like a bloody comet, he flew at me and started to swing his sword wildly.

As I was blocking and praying with my weapon, I realized something.

I was flying.

These wings on my back weren't just there to make me faster, they could also keep me in the air and make me fly around.

"Just... Knock it off!"

I pushed him away with a kick to the abdomen.

It was weird to have wings, even if I couldn't tell them, I could still tell that they were there even without looking.

With a loud thud, I fell to the ground, the wings dampening my fall greatly.

"You are really annoying the heck out of me."

I grabbed my weapon in both of my hands and aimed.

"Flames born from hatred and loss, burn my enemy to cinders. Hellfire Bolt!"