Chapter 5. Home

For more chapters, check my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51077809&fan_landing=true

Discord: https://www.discord.gg/FsuuhNg8

+

+

+

[

Name: Unknown.

Race: Unknown Lv: 0/?? (0/60)

Main Class: [Life Scholar]

Sub Class: [Runner]

HP(Health Points): 50/50

SP(Stamina Points): 60

MP(Magic Points): 10/10

Active Skills: None

Passive Skills: [Basic Body Knowledge] [Basic Plant Knowledge] [Basic Medicine Knowledge] [Basic Stamina Enhancement] [Basic Movement Enhancement] [Basic Reflex Enhancement.]

Titles: [The One Who Saw A Thousand Worlds]

]

Yep, this definitely looks like a video game status screen. Is there a way for me to see the descriptions of these skills?

I tried various commands, but nothing seemed to work, meaning that there wasn't any or that I would unlock it when I leveled up enough.

This is bullshit. How can a world function like this? Does every living being in this world have stats? How the hell is that even possible? What about non-sentient beings, like trees or bacteria? Do they have this? Can they evolve? How does it work?!

While holding my head, which was filled with questions upon questions, the world of the 'System' was repaired in it.

[User completed requirements.]

[ You received Title: [Deep Thinker]]

Okay, now I have a ton more questions! Why did I receive a title just now? Who names them? Do they have any sort of effects or are they just decorations? SOMEBODY, EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME!

Even with the cries of help, no one answered me, there was only silence which was broken by the sound of water flowing around me.

...You know what? FUCK THIS! No answers? Then I will FIND them! I will research, experiment, and read till I figure out every little thing about this world! I won't stop till I will be the smartest being on this planet!

[User Completed requirements]

[You received Title: Knowledge Driven]]

SHUT UP!

Angry and frustrated I continued walking through the sludge, not caring about my boots completely soaking in the stuff, or the drips that fell on me from the ceiling.

Need a dry place where I can start working. A place big enough for me to set up the equipment that I stole. A place wide enough for-

Suddenly at the next turn, I saw something.

It was a rat. A BIG rat, the size of a dog, maybe bigger.

The rodent was bulky, covered in black fur, and had red eyes and two sharp-looking front teeth.

It also looked surprised to see me, it squealed a little before stepping back a little.

Holy mother of -What the hell has it been eating?! Fantasy steroid pills?!

The rat, which I nicknamed Steroid Rat, seemed to gather up its courage and came closer to me, opening its ugly mouth.

Nope!